WTB items for Collection Completion

NikSunrider

• 1 month later...
P.S. Anyone know what's up with "Fireworks Celebration Backpack"? Listed under "Toys" section, heard someone say it was from the anniversary vendor last life day event, but I don't remember it at all. I distinctly remember picking up the anniversary decos (like the Malgus/Satele lightsaber displays) and a cursory youtube search doesn't show it as an item on the vendor. Was this ever obtainable? By what avenue? Did I miss it?

P.S. Anyone know what's up with "Fireworks Celebration Backpack"? Listed under "Toys" section, heard someone say it was from the anniversary vendor last life day event, but I don't remember it at all. I distinctly remember picking up the anniversary decos (like the Malgus/Satele lightsaber displays) and a cursory youtube search doesn't show it as an item on the vendor. Was this ever obtainable? By what avenue? Did I miss it?

https://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20181211

Help us celebrate seven years of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! As a special thank you to our players, we’ve added some exciting new rewards that you can now claim in-game. Be sure to get your celebratory items by Tuesday, January 15th, 2018 to help make this a year to remember!

Not sure if you are able to obtain it now, but here is some info!

Happy Hunting!!

https://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20181211

Help us celebrate seven years of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! As a special thank you to our players, we’ve added some exciting new rewards that you can now claim in-game. Be sure to get your celebratory items by Tuesday, January 15th, 2018 to help make this a year to remember!

Not sure if you are able to obtain it now, but here is some info!

Happy Hunting!!

Thank you for posting that. Yeah, I was sporadically active in early January which explains how I missed it.

Oh well. Here's hoping it comes back next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...