!!!ATTENTION SMUGGLERS: X-300 Heavy Sonic Needler Information!!!

Neo_Hacker

EDIT: THIS INFORMATION IS FALSE!!! I HAVE LEFT IT FOR HISTORICAL REFERENCE PURPOSES

For all smugglers who want a second pistol to dual wield or need to reacquire the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler,

According to: http://www.torhead.com/item/bCTZ4OQ/a-300-heavy-sonic-needler#.

The A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler is available as a smuggler reward for the [HEROIC 4] The Mandalorian Terror quest available on Balmorra. I've seen this as a reoccuring problem around the smuggler world and would like to address it upfront. If the information from the above website is false, please confirm, post on this thread, and file a complaint with torhead, thank you.

-- Major details colored in RED. Have fun!

Edited by Neo_Hacker

For all smugglers who want a second pistol to dual wield or need to reacquire the X-300 Heavy Sonic Needler,

According to: http://www.torhead.com/item/bCTZ4OQ/a-300-heavy-sonic-needler#.

The X-300 Heavy Sonic Needler is available as a smuggler reward for the [HEROIC 4] The Mandalorian Terror quest available on Balmorra. I've seen this as a reoccuring problem around the smuggler world and would like to address it upfront. If the information from the above website is false, please confirm, post on this thread, and file a complaint with torhead, thank you.

-- Major details colored in RED. Have fun!

I am fairly sure Tor-Head is wrong about this. I've read a few post about people trying to get an X-300 by doing this mission and every one say's that it's never rewarded for completing the mission nor does it drop from an enemy.

Sorry..

I am fairly sure Tor-Head is wrong about this. I've read a few post about people trying to get an X-300 by doing this mission and every one say's that it's never rewarded for completing the mission nor does it drop from an enemy.

Sorry..

Thank you for the input and update, I have filed a complaint with torhead.

Edited by Neo_Hacker