Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jug or sin

Zombiekittz
01.25.2021 , 08:37 AM | #1
ive been playing agent op spec, and while its fun its not me, Mostly been playing it for the story. And once im done with it i will jump to making a twi'lek but cant decided on which to go with .I mostly want to just dps and since im not a fan of duel wielding sabres (it just looks a little silly to me) i was wondering not what has the better class story but what is more useful, and more survivable at end game pve?

Lastsithecho
01.25.2021 , 01:12 PM | #2
Definitely jug way easy to play, has 2 strong dps specs and also can take if you ever change your mind.

MikeFL
01.26.2021 , 09:05 AM | #3
I'd go Assassin. Juggernaut and Assassin are my two favorite classes in the game, so you can't go wrong with either. But Assassin just has a much more complete toolkit if your focus is casual play/story/PvE, etc.

Assassin's get stealth, stuns, abilities to "put to sleep" an enemy for a minute, force speed, and Deception assassins get an ability that essentially functions similarly to Juggernaut's leap. AND you can use it in stealth mode.
The Arterius Legacy
Empire: Ventrion - 75 Juggernaut, Sythion - 75 Marauder, Nuru'odo - 75 Operative, Rexxel - 75 Mercenary, Zeraya- 75 Assassin, Zavikan - 75 Sorcerer
Republic: Kal'teras - 75 Guardian, Raia Sen - 75 Sage, Khelan Ven - 75 Shadow, Kade Ode - 75 Vanguard

Zombiekittz
01.26.2021 , 11:34 AM | #4
The stealth of sin is appealing .being able to move around places where i will and all but im a little concerned with the animations of the duel saber in fights .Is it okay looking? or is it more like im rowing a paddle boat

chosonman
01.28.2021 , 12:59 PM | #5
Sins are like the sharp end of a pointy knife, while jugs are the blunt part of a hammer. Depends on what you're into. If you like playing OP you'll like sins, on the other hand, if you're looking for a change the jug might be what you're looking for. Personally I prefer Mara's over Jugs. Jugs are very hammery. Not much mobility but hit like a train.

Letsjet
01.30.2021 , 06:04 AM | #6
If you have a fast connection and don't use the mouse for anything but moving, pick a sin. They are a lot more more fun to tank with if you are an exp mmo player coming from a different game.
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."