Returning Player looking for guild

Yerol

I am looking for a casual friendly guild to join. By casual I mean a guild that does not require a time commitment, an example would be having to be on at this day and at this time, or being on for x number of hours a day. I just can't always do that. One willing to help out new players and old players alike and one that doesn't assume that a level 50 character has been on for years straight. My Knight just achieved level 52, but I haven't played in the last few years and have just recently returned.

I have several characters, but have been concentrating on leveling my Jedi Knight and Imperial Agent. I am in the CST, Illinois, and am on most evenings and weekends.Like others, I have a job, family, and other responsibilities but make time for fun. I can be as serious as needed and as goofy as needed too. Pretty much I just like to have fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Thread

We are a new guild looking for new active players or veterans. My name is Michael and my right hand is called Matt we are the founders of the guild with that in mind we have worked really hard with a small group and was able to buy a starship and starting to look for you!

Things we are look to do :

1.Raids

2.Decorate are ship

3.Teacher and help others out.

4. Flashpoint

Pacific people were looking for

Raid Leader

Raiders

funny and fun people to play with

contact information

We Also have a email and a discord

swtorgucciguild@gmail.com