To <Onslaught>

SOULCASTER

Hey guys, Guild Leader of <WAR> here. We went against you guys in a huttball rated tonight, and we had one of our newer members (we recently did a guild merger) start dropping the N* bomb on you guys mid match because you started scoring and he's obviously a sore loser.

Needless to say that was his 2nd, and last time doing rateds with us, and he has proven to be a head case. He has been removed from guild. It was Kalbert / Jersey, formally from <Better Than Hacks>

He's gone, anyway, wanted to say good match tonight. We dont want that hot head reflecting poorly on my guild and our guild name. Good matches guys, you whooped us.

See you out there next time

Edited by SOULCASTER

That jersey guy was on my team tonight and we are getting killed in a huttball. Was talking mad **** to the other team, and also have the typical philosophy that everyone on the team expect for him was bad. With so many people like this every night I wonder why they have a cap on the ignore list.

Big props to WAR though for coming out and apologizing for this ****** though.

It is nice to see people doing the right thing.

Good on you.

Yeah i just dont want any rated team thinking we're sore losers. He was way out of line to start dropping racial slurs mid-rated warzone match. It was very amateur and childish to start name calling to the team thats beating you. ESPECIALLY since he was a brand new member to the guild.

I have it on stream too :rolleyes:

Win or lose my guild and I like queuing for rateds and having both fun and competitive game play. Last night was not a reflection of that at all. Just had to set the record straight. Good luck to anyone that picks him up.

Edited by SOULCASTER

First off I want to say sorry to Onslaught and War. I am the player that made those racist comments during a rated game (Jersey/Kalbert). I have no excuse for those comments. I should have been kicked from guild like I was. I have been playing this game, since before launch, and this is not my normal attitude. I wish you all the best of luck.

First off I want to say sorry to Onslaught and War. I am the player that made those racist comments during a rated game (Jersey/Kalbert). I have no excuse for those comments. I should have been kicked from guild like I was. I have been playing this game, since before launch, and this is not my normal attitude. I wish you all the best of luck.

Props.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a thread full of ADULTS that take responsibility for their actions? I have to say I've been on mmo forums for over 10 years and I have NEVER seen 2 sides conduct themselves with such professionalism. I'm happy to see a guild leader, that cares how his guild members conduct themselves, that he goes on line to apologize to a team that whipped his teams butt. Then in a VERY SHOCKING turn of events, the offender comes on and also apologizes for his actions and says that his former guild leader was correct in booting him from the guild.

Way to go, Gentleman. You have given me hope that not all gamers are whiny little geeks that like to be "Internet Tough guys".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a thread full of ADULTS that take responsibility for their actions? I have to say I've been on mmo forums for over 10 years and I have NEVER seen 2 sides conduct themselves with such professionalism. I'm happy to see a guild leader, that cares how his guild members conduct themselves, that he goes on line to apologize to a team that whipped his teams butt. Then in a VERY SHOCKING turn of events, the offender comes on and also apologizes for his actions and says that his former guild leader was correct in booting him from the guild.

Way to go, Gentleman. You have given me hope that not all gamers are whiny little geeks that like to be "Internet Tough guys".

Minus a few trolls, we actually have a really good community on PoT5. Although, the random drama thread makes for good reading. :rak_03:

The subject definitely caught my attention, I had no idea because I'm still on vacation since the 1st of June. Not sure if the rest of the guild is aware of this post yet but I will try to let them know.

Very noble of you, and for that I respect you guys. Hope to see you guys in the game soon. I will be back at the near end of this month back to my computer lol.

Props x 2

He's gone, anyway, wanted to say good match tonight. We dont want that hot head reflecting poorly on my guild and our guild name. Good matches guys, you whooped us.

See you out there next time

...sounds like you enjoyed them penetrating you, a tad too much.

Not to take anything away from either of you, it's awesome to see, but IMO this is what happens when you have a SERVER community. People that actually care about their reputation. This would more than likely never happen in WoW. Good on both sides.

Hey Im just seeing this and I just wanted to say that we appreciate the apology and that we don't hold any grudges. You and your guild have my complete respect for reaching out. Don't give up on rateds and hope to see you guys keep queing :)