Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardest class to play.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Hardest class to play.

trixlixmy
12.31.2011 , 09:52 AM | #31
I played all classes to 20 plus other then healing operative highest toon is a 32 sniper I am speaking in terms of my 20 plus toons and will say the maurader is a ***** to play but extremely rewarding when everything goes right juggernaut imop are easier cause of sunder armor to build rage.

Next in line to me are cover based sniper class which is annoyingly clunky to play, imop lethality speced snipers are the easiest clas to play in game two dots press cull easy.

BobaFurz
12.31.2011 , 11:29 AM | #32
Most difficult classes:

Operative Agent probably aswell caster classes without healing spec and Maurader..
STAR WARS
RETURN OF TEH HUTTBALL

Manigma
12.31.2011 , 01:30 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazzerswords View Post
Hardest class to play : A Bioware customer service rep.
eh? you mean the ones that send out auto responses and close tickets 24/7? I assume you are being sarcastic.

GGTeMpLaR
12.31.2011 , 01:37 PM | #34
Juggernaut

arthasess
12.31.2011 , 04:01 PM | #35
Sentinel pre 25ish.
-No survivability
-Lack of damage tbh
-NO STUN OR KNOCKBACK is the bane of this class.

However after this and when you start to get your dots (Watchman) i think things pick up massively.

studymuffin
01.08.2012 , 02:23 AM | #36
no lie my sentinel was the first melee character ive ever played in any mmo and once you get used to the keybindings and when to pop what move its a piece of cake

Chomag
01.08.2012 , 05:42 AM | #37
Knight/warrior is the hardest. The multitude of keys can be solved with a free, downloadable external macro program, but even after got everything down right, your class still won't perform as good as other classes at the same role.
Hard mode: Play Republic
Nightmare mode: Play Republic on a pvp server
Are you man enough for the challenge ? Aunt Satele wants YOU.
Republic. No kids allowed.

Starbridge
01.08.2012 , 08:14 AM | #38
Hardest class... I would have to say Jedi Guardians.
We have 2 talent trees for damage... I'm confused.
And the talents in the DEFENSE tree that we do have have little to do with defense.

Combine all this and I can only come up with one word.... useless.

LordFallacy
01.08.2012 , 01:09 PM | #39
madness speced assassin. Besides being constantly moving you have to always watch 3 debuff timers and be looking for 2 buff timers while doing a reasonably complex rotation. Besides just that for pve in pvp you have to determine when to use roots and stuns and 2-3 second buffs to stay alive in the light armor you have to wear

Faolon
01.08.2012 , 02:14 PM | #40
Marauders/Sentinels are the most complex ability-wise. They've got so many attacks, and all of them have some use.

Not to mention they're squishier than the ranged classes. Even Sorcs have ways to keep themselves alive when taking hits. The only thing a Marauder has is their damage and a couple of cooldowns. Cloak of Pain, while wonderful, is not the same.

Quote: Originally Posted by Starbridge View Post
Hardest class... I would have to say Jedi Guardians.
We have 2 talent trees for damage... I'm confused.
And the talents in the DEFENSE tree that we do have have little to do with defense.

Combine all this and I can only come up with one word.... useless.

PEBKAC
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."