Love letters from Kira

Cerion

Anyone else find these letters from Kira rather endearing? Brings a smile to my face every time I see one in my mailbox now. Curse you BioWare for pulling at my heartstrings!

Today I got one in which she lamented how her butt looked fat in Jedi robes, haha. Too funny.

I know it's only a game, but.....

<sigh>

do you need to have max affection for these? :o

Don't know if you need max affection or not. I started receiving them after finishing class quest, and what I like to call the 'closure' companion quest for Kira, ie the last quest you have with her (or any companion I suspect) until the xpac comes out. I'm also guessing that you'd have to have successfully romanced your companion...though I'm not sure.

I wish I could save these letters (actually save all my NPC correspondences) as a text file. They're fun to read.

• 2 months later...

You get three letters after you finish the conversation line with your romance companion. You might have to hit 10k affection first, I'm not sure. The companions will enclose gifts - usually purple-quality rank 3 or 4 - which I find insanely cute. I've saved all my gifts except Quinn's, which I vendored in a fit of pique.

A thread a ways back actually collected the text of all these letters for your reading pleasure: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=280252