Quality of Life Options

Karmaloc

Dear Devs,

Please add the ability to reorder our characters on the character selection screen as well as the ability to reorder our companions in the companions and contacts window or at least reorder the companions in the companions and contacts windows to show the highest level companions to the top. Its such an aggrevation if we are using a maxed rank companion that happens to be way down the list just to summon them. Also for the star fortress's all of them the companions have to constantly be re-summoned after every elevator use or lift which is just annoying. Thanks in advance and hope to see at least some of these changes in 5.9 if possible!

+1 to all of these, especially the one for the character select.

My QoL suggestions:

Can the prices to extract mods go down for subscribers please?

Also, a Group Finder for heroics/dailies would be nice.

A short, simple In-game guide to tanking, DPS, healing and how to play your class would be nice. This is not for me and other experienced players, moreso for newbies and people who don't know how to play their classes. I surprisingly came across plenty of people in FP who had no idea how to play. I've even level 70's stealthers who had no idea what CC is.

Edit: Just realized that this thread is in the wrong section of the forum...

Edited by Ackerprincess