the foundry flashpoint

Florrentius

The opponents in Hard Mode Foundry are all designed for a team of level 50 players. When you're at level 59, they should have difficulty even hitting you. If you do wipe to a boss, it's likely to be because there is some mechanic you failed to figure out or some ability you were supposed to interrupt. Dulfy has your hook-up with this mini-guide:

You can reach the foundry from the Imperial Fleet station by taking the Mission Departures elevator to the Interfleet Transport deck. At Interfleet Transport, you can take a shuttle to the White Nova. If this is your first time making the trip, enjoy the view from the taxi! Fleet is much larger than I realized before I went there for the first time.

Edited by Allegos

There is, of course, an equivalent ship in the Republic fleet, but I can't recall the name offhand. (Grav Dragon maybe?)

In any case, it doesn't take too long to find it.

The Foundry HM is easily done solo (with companion) at level 60, so level 59 should be relatively easy as well. The HK part drops from HK-47.

Note - "To access this flashpoint, you must have completed Dorin’s Sky/Boarding Party (SM) at least once (everyone in your party must have completed it )" - Dulfy

If I recall, the entrance to Dorin's Sky/Boarding Party is right next to the Foundry entrance.

Edited by JediQuaker

The Foundry HM is easily done solo (with companion) at level 60, so level 59 should be relatively easy as well. The HK part drops from HK-47.

Actually it is in the False Emperor that HK drops the part, in The Foundry the item is picked up after the Revan fight it is near the loot chest.

Edited by Icestar

That is not needed to be level 60, the OP is level 59 and with good updated gear it is possible to do.

The Foundry HM can be easily soloed at level 55 in 172 mods from the comms vendor.

The only problems are mechanical (HK's buffed snipe) level 60 won't help there either, you just need to be quick to turn off his chamber, so everyone but warriors should be fine with a bit trial and error, juggs may actually resist the snipes. Guess Maras get the sith end of the stick again :)

Edited by Mubrak

Note - "To access this flashpoint, you must have completed Dorin’s Sky/Boarding Party (SM) at least once (everyone in your party must have completed it )" - Dulfy

If I recall, the entrance to Dorin's Sky/Boarding Party is right next to the Foundry entrance.

Is this still the case I don't remember doing the preceding flashpoint when I did it, I was already in a group after doing false emperor and we manually started foundry (and yes I still got the part)?

Is this still the case I don't remember doing the preceding flashpoint when I did it, I was already in a group after doing false emperor and we manually started foundry (and yes I still got the part)?

I think it used to be like this, but now everyone can enter the FP by taking the quest.

That is not needed to be level 60, the OP is level 59 and with good updated gear it is possible to do.

I believe you completely missed my point. I never said it wasn't possible to do it at a lower level. I simply stated to gain a significant advantage in clearing the content, you would want to be 10 levels over the targeted content.

I believe you completely missed my point. I never said it wasn't possible to do it at a lower level. I simply stated to gain a significant advantage in clearing the content, you would want to be 10 levels over the targeted content.

I understand what you write and I simply say that it is fine to do it as level 59, there is no significant change if the OP do it at level 59 or 60 when it comes to level 50 FPs. The OP will still resist lots of attacks.

If you have proof of what you say I would gladly read it.

Edited by Icestar

im level 59, just found almost all the hk-51 parts, just need to do the foundry flashpoint HM

where do i find it?

cant find it in the groupfinder page,

also, is it soloable?

Mission giver is right near the flashpoint entrance on the White Nova.

You need to be "appropriate level" to queue for FPs in Group Finder. The Story Mode is rated for level 37, and Hard Mode is level 50, so either way you can't queue for it in Group Finder at level 59.

As others have said, it is absolutely soloable at 59. I soloed both Boarding Party and Foundry on Hard mode just yesterday on my level 59 Bounty Hunter. And while you don't have to do Boarding Party first, you may want to, especially if you haven't done them before, as they are intended to be done that way, and the Foundry will have some small spoilers for the Boarding Party if you do them out of order.

Edited by Adric_the_Red