Oh Man, what have I done now?

GottWulff

I love this game and am having a very awesome time playing it. Dropped a nice amount of Cartel Coins in to this girl as well. Then I down loaded the " Digitel Upgrade Pack " and all went south. The in game sound like people speaking to me giving out missions stopped, sounds of things going by stopped, can not hear my own foot steps and so on. Check my Head Set, my computer, and good many other things, and found it change the sound my computer in other areas as well. Not happy at all. What do I do? A Ticket has already been put in but has to be something on my side,I can do< to fix this issue. Thanks and once again, awesome game...

What is this " Digitel Upgrade Pack " that you downloaded?

I am pretty sure the "Digital Upgrade Pack" he is talking about is the one on the Store page that costs $4.99 USD that gives you the 5 items that the Collectors Edition people got. The Flaregun, the Longspur STAP Royal, the HoloCam, the HoloDancer, and the Training Droid. This shouldn't affect any gameplay stuff, as it is all cosmetic additions. I'd do a Launcher Repair by hitting the gear in the bottom left of your Launcher and clicking on Repair Game. Give it some time, and your game should fix itself. If it doesn't, Un-install the entire game, and then re-install it. That fixes 99.9999% of issues.

The sound problems you describe happen from time to time footsteps get very silent, ambience sounds get very noisy. It sometimes repairs itself when you go to a new planet, otherwise ending and restarting the game may help, restarting the computer will most certainly help.

I am pretty sure the "Digital Upgrade Pack" he is talking about is the one on the Store page that costs $4.99 USD that gives you the 5 items that the Collectors Edition people got. The Flaregun, the Longspur STAP Royal, the HoloCam, the HoloDancer, and the Training Droid. This shouldn't affect any gameplay stuff, as it is all cosmetic additions. I'd do a Launcher Repair by hitting the gear in the bottom left of your Launcher and clicking on Repair Game. Give it some time, and your game should fix itself. If it doesn't, Un-install the entire game, and then re-install it. That fixes 99.9999% of issues.

I'm pretty sure you're right. I hadn't checked that page and I wanted to make sure I knew what he had downloaded before giving advice. Of course, now my advice has already been given.

I love this game and am having a very awesome time playing it. Dropped a nice amount of Cartel Coins in to this girl as well. Then I down loaded the " Digitel Upgrade Pack " and all went south. The in game sound like people speaking to me giving out missions stopped, sounds of things going by stopped, can not hear my own foot steps and so on.

Check your sound settings both ingame and through your volume mixer in Windows. If that does not help, try do a repair incase something bugged out when you upgraded the account. You find the repair option in the launcher. I doubt you have to do a full install to fix this, it must be some setting or something that can be reparied.

Please get back to us if this does not help

Edited by Icestar