Solo mode missing from Flashpoint Forged Alliances

Raiinstorm

Did this last week on several characters but today there is NO solo/story mode to do Forged Alliances. So i tried and died on the 3rd guy . I can NOT do hard mode. The only way is with the droid help. Can someone please fix this back to the way it was last week? I am a paid subscriber since the begining of this game. Ive tried hard modes, but due to a physical limitation i am not very fast in reflexes anymore. No droid help then i simply cant play the game /sad. I have RESET phase four times. Ive dropped the mission and picked it up all over again , still NO droid help. On the fleet, the droiid near the entrance does NOT offer solo /story today. Only veteran, master, or refuse . so how do i do story mode if i cant get in to it?

:mad:

This issue is likely due to your character being "underleveled" for the solo mode. For whatever reason, the game allows characters to pick up Forged Alliances at a level that is lower than required to obtain the solo/story mode of the flashpoints. If your character is not level 55, run some heroics, etc. to get them to 55, reset the story phase and go through the dialogue again and you will automatically be given the solo/story mode flashpoint.