World First NO-Advanced Class Revanchist

Just a question, how are you mounted up in the screenshot?

Rocket boost into spamming Mount button.

Think only works if u have the mount while moving Legacy perk. Or the time that was added to game was when i realized you could mount in certain areas in Temple (Commanders and Revan Area, maybe UL too? idk never bothered)

Think only works if u have the mount while moving Legacy perk. Or the time that was added to game was when i realized you could mount in certain areas in Temple (Commanders and Revan Area, maybe UL too? idk never bothered)

you don't need the mount while moving legacy perk, i've been able to do this without the perk.

It's because the mount briefly enables in the process of activating Rocket Boots (you can see this if you watch the ability icon). Makes a lot of sense, actually…

In any case, a no AC revanchist is pretty cool. Out of morbid curiosity, how much core damage did you do?

It's because the mount briefly enables in the process of activating Rocket Boots (you can see this if you watch the ability icon). Makes a lot of sense, actually…

In any case, a no AC revanchist is pretty cool. Out of morbid curiosity, how much core damage did you do?

I believe he did 600k total damage and 100k core damage.

Edit: Hi friend!

Edited by SnickerJew

so much try hard for 218 views and few replies

not that impressive

You couldn't run with this group even if you wanted to. They out skill you, and out class you. I've run with them a few times back when we all were still on PoT5 and they're damn good. To try and troll this crew is laughable.

You couldn't run with this group even if you wanted to. They out skill you, and out class you. I've run with them a few times back when we all were still on PoT5 and they're damn good. To try and troll this crew is laughable.

I know that I'm underskilled, I can't even level character without advanced class, can't kill revan and can't get 218 views on twitch vod, why I should live on this planet now.

Edited by onegoldpls

Pretty sure he was talking about the guy being carried and not the group carrying him...

When did it become a bragging right to be carried through content?