Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

Aragorrius

Today , Monday 11th of February 2013,

MINT IMPERIALS & FLOOR INSPECTORS (Empire)

floorinspectors.enjin.com & /mints.enjin.com

Attempted a spontaneous Joint Venture to try kill Dreadtooth on 10 stacks.

It went fairly well, however we were (what I call Grieved) kept from killing him by TRAUMA debuff which was applied on us by some REP players in the area, mainly from SR.

Unfortunate, but true.

I would, however, like to give Special thanks to

MOTORHEAD

TMAN

MITHRANDR

for Courteously making a Gentleman's agreement with us to not attack and give us the chance to kill him.

Cheers guys!!! was very cool, unfortunate others were not so kind.

Hopefully we'll have better luck in the future.

PS: FLOORINSPECTORS ARE RECRUITING STILL!!!

Raid 5 days a week.

Full Progression.

Focus on PVE, but we PVP aswell and want to start a RANKED team.

Most Social Hardcore Guild around.

Edited by Aragorrius

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today , Monday 11th of February 2013,

MINT IMPERIALS & FLOOR INSPECTORS (Empire)

floorinspectors.enjin.com & /mints.enjin.com

Attempted a spontaneous Joint Venture to try kill Dreadtooth on 10 stacks.

It went fairly well, however we were (what I call Grieved) kept from killing him by TRAUMA debuff which was applied on us by some REP players in the area, mainly from SR (SuckeRs).

Unfortunate, but true.

I would, however, like to give Special thanks to

MOTORHEAD

TMAN

MITHRANDR

for Courteously making a Gentleman's agreement with us to not attack and give us the chance to kill him.

Cheers guys!!! was very cool, unfortunate others were not so kind.

Hopefully we'll have better luck in the future.

PS: FLOORINSPECTORS ARE RECRUITING STILL!!!

Raid 5 days a week.

Full Progression.

Focus on PVE, but we PVP aswell and want to start a RANKED team.

Most Social Hardcore Guild around.

we were doing the same thing yesterday .. <FriendlyFire> here ...

It's a bit funny for you to grief us all night yesterday and cry on the forums today.

Especially considering WE BUFFED it for you ... dont remember you spending a night or two farming *********** buffs ..

On top of that the *********** pvp ******* ran away the moment we gave up and actually engaged them in pvp

EDIT. WE BUFFED it ... why THE **** do you feel entitled to that kill ?

Edited by todorovh

I removed everything in this post... Because it will just encourage you to rage more.

I didn't cry about grieving.

Our guild doesn't grief. It's not allowed.

I do not understand why you are bringing your agression to this thread.

If it was up to me people like you wouldn't even be allowed to play this game.

To all those who helped today. THANKS!

to all those doing Future attempts!! Good Luck!

Edited by Aragorrius

I feel a lot of Rage here.

1. We didn't grief you last night. Not my Guild for sure, because we do not CONDONE it.

2. You Buffed it.. so now you suddenly OWN a world boss? Perhaps you should see a doctor if that is your logic.

3. We went there tonight and found him with 10 stacks, however we had a load of essences we farmed ourselves and were READY to use them.

4. I was thanking those people who acted Courteous and you managed to ruin it with your childish baby rage.

SO... in short G T F O

G T F O ??

how *********** rude are you ?

yes rage is *********** there .. because of a bunch of ******* griefed on us all *********** night.

Unlike you we actually got to under 20% ... you barely got to 50% ( which is when the fight actually starts )...

G T F O ?

L2FP

Edited by todorovh

I do not understand why you are bringing your agression to this thread.

If it was up to me people like you wouldn't even be allowed to play this game.!

So.. best PvE guild on the server shouldn't be allowed to play the game?

Makes sense.. I guess

NOT

So.. best PvE guild on the server shouldn't be allowed to play the game?

Makes sense.. I guess

NOT

People with agression issues and apparantly imbalanced sense of inflated Ego shouldn't be allowed to play the game.

So you are the best Guild? Got any proof? Any particular rating or KPI that shows you are the best?

Has it done well for you? How is your income? did it grow from your grand achievement in this VIRTUAL Universe?

Tell me... does it make you feel good to look at yourself in the mirror and say "I'm one of the best PVE'ers on this server.. I can't proof it.. and I still don't have any sex.. but I'm the best.." ??

Let me know when it does.. I'll join your guild that day...

but until then I won't give a rats *** for you and your bunch of self important children.

ps: real pro use of Quote. I wish I was so Skilled...

NOT

Edited by Aragorrius

People with agression issues and apparantly imbalanced sense of inflated Ego shouldn't be allowed to play the game.

So you are the best Guild? Got any proof? Any particular rating or KPI that shows you are the best?

Has it done well for you? How is your income? did it grow from your grand achievement in this VIRTUAL Universe?

Tell me... does it make you feel good to look at yourself in the mirror and say "I'm one of the best PVE'ers on this server.. I can't proof it.. and I still don't have any sex.. but I'm the best.." ??

but until then I won't give a rats *** for you and your bunch of self important children.

yep we have plenty of proof of being one of the very best 16 man progression guilds in the world atm ... feel free to check out the progression tracking threads.

edit.

I'll make easy for you .. spreadsheet with the updated rankings EC NiM 16 man

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCWcFAbOaZwdHNYaTU0NnN1RXJ6dnBWc2NyeW1fQ3c#gid=7

The actual thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=553172

I strongly suggest you do your homework before you decide to talk *********** ****.

Edited by todorovh

good joke , we don't except people who don't know how to play .......

I dint want to get involved but i just wanted to make it clear, even if you would apply that u

would not even be considered for a trial so u don't need to waste your time applying.......

see how kind i am saving him time ........

Edited by kanare

Aragorrius wrote:

I feel a lot of Rage here.

2. You Buffed it.. so now you suddenly OWN a world boss? Perhaps you should see a doctor if that is your logic.

3. We went there tonight and found him with 10 stacks, however we had a load of essences we farmed ourselves and were READY to use them.

4. I was thanking those people who acted Courteous and you managed to ruin it with your childish baby rage.

SO... in short G T F O

2: It's a PvP server everyone can own anything if they have the forces to guard it. They buffed it, they have people guarding it, they own it. You buff it, you can't defend it, they own it again. Simple as that. If you can't handle that reroll on a PvE server or stay in instances.

3:Next time try to offer those essenses as a trade, 9 stacks of essense and you're left alone. Might work, might not.

4: But at the same time calling other people grievers.

Don't bother Ara, we all made the mistake of rolling on a pvp server, ruining attempts at pve achievements and trolling / "griefing" is king here and there's nothing we can do about it.

People would prefer to be ***** than to see an actual pve achievement on our server.

Don't bother arguing with pvp people, its like arguing with a mule...they're *********** stubborn and you'll just end up wasting your time.

Edited by I_Sithed_MyPants

good joke , we don't except people who don't know how to play .......

I dint want to get involved but i just wanted to make it clear, even if you would apply that u

would not even be considered for a trial so u don't need to waste your time applying.......

see how kind i am saving him time ........

This thread isn't aimed at guilds like yours, I'm aware that Friendly Fire is possibly the top PVE guild on our server, however you cannot claim a world boss as yours when you are not there, don't be silly...be "Friendly".

This thread is complaining about how PVE achievements on World Bosses are "almost" impossible, unless it's done during stupid hours, due to the amount of PVP interruption.

Edited by I_Sithed_MyPants

This thread isn't aimed at guilds like yours, I'm aware that Friendly Fire is possibly the top PVE guild on our server, however you cannot claim a world boss as yours when you are not there, don't be silly...be "Friendly".

This thread is complaining about how PVE achievements on World Bosses are "almost" impossible, unless it's done during stupid hours, due to the amount of PVP interruption.

Well Said

yep we have plenty of proof of being one of the very best 16 man progression guilds in the world atm ... feel free to check out the progression tracking threads.

edit.

I'll make easy for you .. spreadsheet with the updated rankings EC NiM 16 man

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCWcFAbOaZwdHNYaTU0NnN1RXJ6dnBWc2NyeW1fQ3c#gid=7

The actual thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=553172

I strongly suggest you do your homework before you decide to talk *********** ****.

Just for the record, anyone who ever went to school knows that your little list means NOTHING.

It's not even an official source.

Moreover... My guild for example isn't even on that list. Even though we should be.

Why? Because we don't give a damn about your little lists...

We do belong in the top of that list though, which anyone who plays with us or talks to us knows.

But we don't play so we can show others how wannabe awesome we are.

And since there are over 1 million people playing on these servers.. I got some statistical information for you.

Chances are there are more guilds NOT on your list.. Guilds that might have done just as well.

All your list shows is a group of Guilds that participated in the "Who has the biggest Wiener" contest.

So your list is quite meaningless.

Floor Inspectors is Full Progression. We've cleared anything and everything on 8 man.

We do not do 16 man's regularly at the moment, but those we've done we did without any effort.

We raid 5 days out of 7 and I'm quite sure any of our members knows their class and any PVE encounter inside out.

We however do not feel the need to "Claim" world bosses or events, because they belong to everyone.

If you buffed him yesterday and you weren't good enough to beat him, you DO not own him today.

In fact I think it's even against the Regulations Bioware set down to even claim this.

@I_sithed_mypants

Mate I know this is frustrating.. but I do enjoy PVP.. where it belongs.. in WZ and in PVP events.

However I despise idiots that are just out to destroy the attempts at achievement by others and calling it "PVP"

PVP means Person versus Person.

When a guild is actually involved in a PVE fight.. and you Back stab them.. that's got NOthing to do with a VERSUS fight. Because there is no 2 sides fighting each other on equal footing.

It's just you being on the same level as Judas Iskariot 2000 years ago... or any traitor backstabber ever since.

Yours is no honor, but only shame.

why do I even bother trying to argue with you.

Argue with a fool and he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.....

I give up. You win, you're right... how could we have been so stupid as to think we could actually achieve something like this in a reasonable fashion.

Edited by Aragorrius

Don't bother arguing with pvp people, its like arguing with a mule...they're *********** stubborn and you'll just end up wasting your time.

Hey guise, I thank you all so much for this thread. I also hereby claim the area in a 200 meter radius around the world boss, and you are all welcome to fight for it. You can be awesome at standing still hitting on NPC's all you want. I'll just move behind you or maybe even interrupt a bit, GAME OVER.

And Hi'de, I got stealth scan in my pocket.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Just for the record, anyone who ever went to school knows that your little list means NOTHING.

It's not even an official source.

Moreover... My guild for example isn't even on that list. Even though we should be.

Why? Because we don't give a damn about your little lists...

We do belong in the top of that list though, which anyone who plays with us or talks to us knows.

But we don't play so we can show others how wannabe awesome we are.

And since there are over 1 million people playing on these servers.. I got some statistical information for you.

Chances are there are more guilds NOT on your list.. Guilds that might have done just as well.

All your list shows is a group of Guilds that participated in the "Who has the biggest Wiener" contest.

So your list is quite meaningless.

Floor Inspectors is Full Progression. We've cleared anything and everything on 8 man.

We do not do 16 man's regularly at the moment, but those we've done we did without any effort.

We raid 5 days out of 7 and I'm quite sure any of our members knows their class and any PVE encounter inside out.

We however do not feel the need to "Claim" world bosses or events, because they belong to everyone.

If you buffed him yesterday and you weren't good enough to beat him, you DO not own him today.

In fact I think it's even against the Regulations Bioware set down to even claim this.

@I_sithed_mypants

Mate I know this is frustrating.. but I do enjoy PVP.. where it belongs.. in WZ and in PVP events.

However I despise idiots that are just out to destroy the attempts at achievement by others and calling it "PVP"

PVP means Person versus Person.

When a guild is actually involved in a PVE fight.. and you Back stab them.. that's got NOthing to do with a VERSUS fight. Because there is no 2 sides fighting each other on equal footing.

It's just you being on the same level as Judas Iskariot 2000 years ago... or any traitor backstabber ever since.

Yours is no honor, but only shame.

why do I even bother trying to argue with you.

Argue with a fool and he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.....

I give up. You win, you're right... how could we have been so stupid as to think we could actually achieve something like this in a reasonable fashion.

You belong at the top huh ? LOL ?

Please provide some proof.

btw. We did not "claim" the boss, i responded to your arrogant behavior .. You seem to feel entitled to that kill, which is not the case. More than that you don't have the numbers/ gear/ understanding of the fight to do it anyway ( but hey you're the best right if you can't do it no one can right ? where s that proof again ? )

It's funny how it was a "spontaneous" decision for you to attempt that boss at 10 stacks ( when he was conveniently already buffed AND the reps - us, griefed all night ) , and at the same time you claim you've prepared for it by farming the buffs required - what a convenient coincidence.

Please learn2read already and do not post non sense.

P.S. Where's that proof again ?