Bonus Series not appearing in weekly conquest at all

Triplesix

Is there anyone else that is having this 'bug'? I'm not even sure to call it a bug but I've seen it nowhere else. I can't see any of the Bonus Series except for Alderaan. On any character. I'm not sure if it got phased out as part of the Mission Completes, but I just want to know where it went. And I haven't seen any other thread on it.

I believe this is intentional. Back in a pts post they said, "All Bonus Series Missions will now only appear when the planet in question is an invadable planet for that specific Conquest."

They did revert a lot of the changes, in the post this was mentioned in, but I don't recall them reverting this.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9882984#post9882984 Toward the bottom.

I did see the Alderaan Bonus, but I didn't see any others. They should've really specified in the patch notes that they were doing that "only doable if the planet is invadable" system from PTS. It's really asinine that we now only have access to a couple a week MAX instead of all 8 of the original ones, and it was only a minor points boost. That was a major driver of my CQ and now its gone.