How about....

Mournblood

....instead of giving us yet another Stronghold, do a QoL and bug fix sweep for existing Strongholds and decorations?

There's still a massive list of deco issues (missing or broken). There's the placement issues (which goes to the suggestion of increasing the X/Y range for placements). There's Strongholds that could absolutely benefit from a larger hook maximum, such as the Korriban/Coruscant Apartments and guild flagships. There's the companions as decos issues (i.e. they appear as holograms instead of the actual companion if a visitor doesn't have that companion, their outfits don't persist for viewers, and of course the random naked companions bug). And finally, there's broken hooks in nearly every Stronghold.

I know you guys are busy, and stretched for resources, but trust me when I tell you that more players will thank you for fixing and improving what we already have than just giving us yet another SH with bugs, while all these other frustrating SH/deco issues remain unresolved. Please listen, because it's the best advice you'll ever get for free.

There's Strongholds that could absolutely benefit from a larger hook maximum, such as the Korriban/Coruscant Apartments

People keep saying this, and yet mine feel horribly cluttered and crowded at 100%, suggesting that the current hook maximum might be too big.

The rest of what you say, however, is good stuff.

People keep saying this, and yet mine feel horribly cluttered and crowded at 100%, suggesting that the current hook maximum might be too big.

The rest of what you say, however, is good stuff.

I think there's a point where you have a lot of nice decos, but nowhere to put them, and you think more hooks would help. But then, there's a point beyond that when you have so many decos, you realize you can't possibly fit them all in one Stronghold. 🙂

Some Strongholds I've visited remind me of my mother-in-law's apartment. She moved out of a house but kept as much furniture as possible. So navigating through all the tables, lamps, knick-knacks, etc, made me feel like a bull in a china shop. 🐂

I would just rather see them prioritize fixing SH stuff for a bit rather than giving us another SH that will likely add to the growing mountain of broken/bugged decos. As for adding more hooks to certain SHs, yes, we could debate DK/Coruscant, but anyone who's spent time decorating a guild flag ship can attest that there's simply not enough hook allowance for the sheer size of it. Instead, Bioware in their infinite wisdom increased the hook count for Manaan - literally the last SH that needed it.

I don't feel I'm asking for much. They could easily dedicate the same resources spent on developing a new SH to fixing most or all of the SH/deco issues. It's clear that they have a hard time doing both simultaneously due to their resource constraints. I just wish Bioware would listen here.

I think there's a point where you have a lot of nice decos, but nowhere to put them, and you think more hooks would help. But then, there's a point beyond that when you have so many decos, you realize you can't possibly fit them all in one Stronghold. 🙂

Some Strongholds I've visited remind me of my mother-in-law's apartment. She moved out of a house but kept as much furniture as possible. So navigating through all the tables, lamps, knick-knacks, etc, made me feel like a bull in a china shop. 🐂

Agreed. I visited some strongholds on Alderaan lately and I get into the stronghold itself and I felt like I was jumping over tables, etc and yet nothing done to the outside. It looked like they were trying to fit everything in the rooms and went overboard.

Agreed. I visited some strongholds on Alderaan lately and I get into the stronghold itself and I felt like I was jumping over tables, etc and yet nothing done to the outside. It looked like they were trying to fit everything in the rooms and went overboard.

What server are you on? If you're on Satele Shan, you really should come visit mine (it's listed under Mourne). You won't regret it, I promise.

• 1 month later...
What server are you on? If you're on Satele Shan, you really should come visit mine (it's listed under Mourne). You won't regret it, I promise.

Same on Tulak Hord, Cleyos Imperial sanctuary... :) i broke apart all the starship-hooks into smaller hooks and made it a farm/vineyard... you won t be disappointed :D

Same on Tulak Hord, Cleyos Imperial sanctuary... :) i broke apart all the starship-hooks into smaller hooks and made it a farm/vineyard... you won t be disappointed :D

A vineyard surrounded by snow. 🤔

That's almost as bad as my Tatooine garden surrounded by desert. 😅

It would be nice to have a stronghold where you could have an outdoor garden area in nice sunny weather, but I'm not holding my breath. 😏

I, too, would rather see a round of serious bug fixing on strongholds and decos, sooner than a new stronghold.

As for a higher hook limit, I'm all for it, especially on guild flagships.

I wish they would stop showing percent completion on strongholds, so we don't feel compelled to decorate every single available hook. Instead, I'd rather see them sorted by overall Prestige. That's generally a better indicator of deco variety and the amount of work someone has put into it.

Instead, I'd rather see them sorted by overall Prestige. That's generally a better indicator of deco variety and the amount of work someone has put into it.

Except that placing 350 Meat Trees or Basic Chairs gives the same Prestige as placing 350 well-considered interesting things in a carefully designed layout.

Except that placing 350 Meat Trees or Basic Chairs gives the same Prestige as placing 350 well-considered interesting things in a carefully designed layout.

That's not entirely true.

First, you can get to 100% completion with junk decorations, so Percent complete isn't a good indicator and can be replaced.

Second, the biggest factor in Prestige is how many different decorations you have unlocked. The system doesn't just count the ones you place.

I doubt anybody goes through all the trouble of unlocking a wide variety of decos through vendors, flashpoints, operations, events, holidays, achievements, missions, and the Cartel Market... sufficient to get on the first page of the leaderboard... only to decorate with meat trees.

I'm sure somebody did, but in practice, Prestige is a much better indicator than percent completion.

Edited by Xina_LA