Hiatus

Xinika

See you someday Xinika and Evolixe, thanks for job you've done for this class :) enjoy your break

If you are going to wildstar then enjoy that too :o

I am suffering "friend loss" because of wildstar too :( its very sad. So sad i almost hope wildstar to fail so I could have my friends back :confused::(:o

Edited by Adaliaya

ToFN merge with TRE, Pot5 with JC.

PvP servers are simply ghost towns, and it's depressing to play there, you really feel like the game is failing. :(

They can't / shouldn't / won't merge servers not of the same ruleset i.e. PvE with PvP. They could merge Bastion and Prophecy of the Five (PoT5), maybe even Jung Ma, but it is designated as RP so that would be questionable as to if they wanted to do it. I don't believe they have specific RP rulesets for the RP server, so it should be possible and likely to merge all the PvP servers together.

Migrating off a PvP server to a PvE server would give up any OWPvP while leveling. OWPvP is some of the most memoriable fun I've ever had in game; leveling when someone tries to jump me and they died. Or, I died and had to come back hunting for them for payback.

Yes, I realize that Warzones and Ranked exists on PvE, and that there are Free For All designated areas like the Gree Event and Outlaws Den, but how does the Raghoul Event go? Can you not even kill any Imperials while questing in the tunnels? I couldn't see myself wanting to go from PvP to PvE ruleset servers as it tones down the game for me, making it much more soley focused on PvE, especially while leveling, daily questing, and doing specific events throughout the year.

I have seen several people migrate off PoT5 to PvE servers and it sounds like such an admission of defeat from them regarding PvP servers.

Edited by undiess

QFT!

Compared to JC, PoT5 is a ghost town. This game is hugely PvE, and therefore, PvE servers are where it's at (especially after the PvP exodus when BW killed off ranked 8v8). Really though, if you can do without the OWPvP, you will find crap-tonnes of people doing a lot of different things: leveling, questing, dailies, massive amounts of raiding, and WZs (both ranked and regs) on PvE severs. My best guess is that, at any given time, the ratio of players on JC:PoT5 is at least like 5:1 (without exaggeration). In peak play times on JC there are always multiple instances of every planet (except maybe Quesh); on PoT5, only ever one per.

Maybe, after you've had a break, re-roll or server transfer to JC? Might just be better for your virtual social life. lol

For me, the only reason I have toons on PoT5 is for the OWPvP.

To everyone going to Wildstar for the summer ... have fun, and see ya next fall. :D

I have to disagree about the pvp. On JC, non-ranked WZ pops are somewhat frequent but usually with the same group (this applies more to rep than imp I find). Solo ranked games were few and far between and when they did pop I was always placed with and put against the same people.

On POT5 I get a lot more frequent pops with a greater variety of players. This has been my experience anyways

They can't / shouldn't / won't merge servers not of the same ruleset i.e. PvE with PvP. They could merge Bastion and Prophecy of the Five (PoT5), maybe even Jung Ma, but it is designated as RP so that would be questionable as to if they wanted to do it. I don't believe they have specific RP rulesets for the RP server, so it should be possible and likely to merge all the PvP servers together.

Meh, nobody really does Open World PvP. People are ******* and camp fleet 24/7 on PvP servers, from what I've seen. From time to time someone goes to gank lowbies on Tatooine and that's all the OwPVP on TOFN that I saw. Oh, and some fail 2 assassins who got themselves both killed by chasing me on Oricon.. :rolleyes:

Well, no, actually there was one massive assault on Section X, too. But that happens on PvE servers fairly often too. Imps flag and go camp republic camp, sooner or later the reps get flagged for PvP and then the kill farming starts. Or big battles on Oricon.

Quite a bit of people flag themselves on Oricon while doing dailies and heroic. Heck even lowbies who are still leveling often flag for PvP, my first kill was on Alderaan back when I didn't even know how one can flag for PvP :rolleyes:

Most people don't play on PvP server for the OwPVP, they are there usually for ranked and warzones, or they have no idea what PvP server means.

Nothing stops a person for flagging himself for PvP on a PvE server anyway, I never drop my PvP flag on my main. I just stay on Fleet with the others anyway.

The PvP ghost towns will just see a wave of rerolls to other servers, unless something interesting PvP gets implemented. And they will be hit hardest by Wildstar. At least for a few weeks.

Edited by DarrelK

Madness will be very fun in 2.8. I will come back for a #MaDDaY vid (MK? Berry? cycao? you guys down?) and they spoke of improving tank specs in general for PvP.

Oh yes, it needs to happen again. I want another 4 Madness Sin arena of Death(field)!

Came back because the people there were exceptional lackwits. SWTOR simply has the best community of any game anywhere.

Someone has never played Starcraft.

Good luck, Xinika. Hope you come back soon. I'll miss you until then!

• 2 weeks later...
Why do people say "YOULL GET THROUGH WILDSTAR IN 2 MONTHS AND BE BACK LOL" Do these people realize that we've all been through Swtor? What to come back to here? This game has no changed for the better in over a year.

Because people just came back from TESO. :rak_03:

• 3 weeks later...
From what I hear, TESO had a bad endgame and was bad from level 30+. I've heard very few complaints about WS 30+ or it's endgame. Most of the complaints are that pre-20s is very boring.

Elder scrolls, must be a single player game, they wanted to**** up a saga for a creepy mmo and these are the results.

Wildstar on the other hand, is the worst mount of crap i've sver seen, i can say goat simulator deserve to be played more than WS

Lol wow...

Not only are you so self-centered you had to spam the Assassin forums with a "Wah, I'm leaving" thread, your delusional for thinking anyone gives a ****.

Hopefully more toxic players leave for Wildstar, thank you.

Lol wow...

Not only are you so self-centered you had to spam the Assassin forums with a "Wah, I'm leaving" thread, your delusional for thinking anyone gives a ****.

1. Xinika is the Assassin class representitive, and at the time of making the "Im leaving" post was a quite active member of the community. She was a key member in getting the buffs to madness spec, for example, and at one point hosted a "Mad Day" event (which wasn't really an event) where she got all the sins on the forums to play madness in PvP to prove its not a perception problem and it really is a bad spec and needs to be fixed.

2. Hiatus != Leaving Permanently. A Hiatus is when something takes a break, to return at a later date. I have no doubt that we will probably see Xinika back in time for 3.0

3. Unlike what would happen if you left, her leaving is a loss for the assassin community, even though its temporary.

Lol wow...

What a fing count (minus the o) thing to say.

Lol wow...

You must not know how important Xinika was to the assassin community. Not only was she one of the best players but she is one of the reasons why assassins are in such a good spot right now.

Also, you should learn the definition of spam and whining because it's clear you don't know what either of them mean.

Lol wow...

Can't tell if your new here or completely idiotic for this post...

Edited by Tieven

Lol wow...

Lol well, joke's on you, seeing as so many people left Wildstar after the first 2 weeks that I'm pretty confident that more people, hence more 'toxic players' are still here in SWTOR.

But ah, trolls will be trolls.

Lol wow...

I know you posted that and regret what you typed by now. That was too harsh as well as hypocritical, since what you said was quite toxic.