Togruta Head Texture Broken

MalthazarCeres

i'm playing this game for only 2 weeks and i don't know if it was already adressed to somebody, but almost every togruta NPC have this stupid bug in their skins...

they have a really weird green skin with a lot of words in it, like codes... sometimes when clicking they become purple, but the portrait keep that weird green color...

could plz fix it? it's really depressing do quests seeing togrutas with this bug.

PS: sorry if i posted in the wrong area, but i don't know where to post.

i already ran repair, didn't solved this bug... and i don't know if it's because the new patch or what, because i saw it only while i'm playing republic... the empire side seems ok.

it seems only with some female togruta, but it's weird... hope get fixed soon.

I've checked the chats with others, and it's everyone. All togruta NPCs are have a bugged texture map now. So far, the only ones I've heard that aren't having trouble are the basic Ashara and Kiwiiks, who seem to have a custom model. The Ashara customizations, however, has the bugged texture.

Something in the ability change the appearance of characters or Cathar species is causing something to conflict with the Togruta texture maps. It's the only thing I can think of as to why this is happening.

For the moment though, I advise Ashara players to NOT use customization, and to just laugh at the messed up texture maps for others.

I've checked the chats with others, and it's everyone. All togruta NPCs are have a bugged texture map now. So far, the only ones I've heard that aren't having trouble are the basic Ashara and Kiwiiks, who seem to have a custom model. The Ashara customizations, however, has the bugged texture.

Something in the ability change the appearance of characters or Cathar species is causing something to conflict with the Togruta texture maps. It's the only thing I can think of as to why this is happening.

For the moment though, I advise Ashara players to NOT use customization, and to just laugh at the messed up texture maps for others.

it's not ALL togruta npcs, but the majority...

there is only 3 togruta that aren't with the bug

1- the captain from the ship in the boarding party flashpoint for the empire...

2- a "jedi healer" in aldeeran in republic side

3- the sith inquisitor companion

the rest seems to be bugged

i don't know, but it seems the ones not bugged have the exact same colors and skins, you know, the red/white standart.

poor jedi master at the republic side(the one on the starting planet also known as the jedi master of your second companion for jedi knight)

her race has a severe ilnnes what if she becomes one of the last togruta(including shara but she doesnt know her)

Edited by darkbadeo

it's not ALL togruta npcs, but the majority...

there is only 3 togruta that aren't with the bug

1- the captain from the ship in the boarding party flashpoint for the empire...

2- a "jedi healer" in aldeeran in republic side

3- the sith inquisitor companion

the rest seems to be bugged

i don't know, but it seems the ones not bugged have the exact same colors and skins, you know, the red/white standart.

Ashara IS the companion for the Sith Inquisitor. So, with the other two you mentioned, there are four Togruta that don't have the bugged texture map; the fourth being Master Kiwiiks of the Jedi Knight storyline. Kiwiiks has a custom model, and all other models are based on Ashara's customizations.

That being said, Bioware knows about this, and are working to fix it.

Greetings.

Whilst questing on Nar Shaddar on my Sith Warrior, I noticed the textures of the heads of female Togruta heads are a bright pink, clearly a bug of some kind. I was advised to use the repair function in the launcher, and even after doing so the bug was still present with no change at all.

Here are some pictures of some affected mobs.

http://i.imgur.com/2u2T7Sd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/N1sYtBk.jpg

Thanks

Arti

I haven't been able to find any type of update on this issue (and no in the current bug list). It seems to be currently affecting all Togruta with the blue face/ red head tails (Ashara's customization 1). Can we get something official on the matter please? Edited by Whitesentry

Hello,

I just wanted to inform you that Kalda Biss from the republican planet quest chaun from Nar Shadaa is not only missing proper head textures - no, her head is even covered with a texture reading "misssing material" !

I have made a few screenshots of that and can provide them at request.

She is located within the "worker quarters", and can be found within the quest area around that imperial guy who wants to kill and burn all Evocii there (sorry, my name memory is notoriously bad).

And yes, her head is literally covered with a light-blue ? texture which has the words "missing material" in black letters.

Alrik

• Dev Post

Hello folks,

I've merged several threads about this topic into one before replying. As a friendly reminder, please double check this forum to see if your issue already has a thread before you make a new one to report a bug.

Additionally, before creating a new thread, please check the Known Issues to be sure it's not listed there. If it is, unless you would like to add additional details or have a question, please refrain from making a new thread to report the problem.

That being said, I've posted about this topic in another thread to let folks know that we are aware that some female Togruta characters are displaying incorrect skin textures. In that post, I said that we don't have a time frame for when this will be fixed, and unfortunately, I still don't have any solid information with regards to when it will be resolved other than to say that it won't be in the next Game Update.

Thanks for your patience and reports!

Hello folks,

I've merged several threads about this topic into one before replying. As a friendly reminder, please double check this forum to see if your issue already has a thread before you make a new one to report a bug.

Additionally, before creating a new thread, please check the Known Issues to be sure it's not listed there. If it is, unless you would like to add additional details or have a question, please refrain from making a new thread to report the problem.

That being said, I've posted about this topic in another thread to let folks know that we are aware that some female Togruta characters are displaying incorrect skin textures. In that post, I said that we don't have a time frame for when this will be fixed, and unfortunately, I still don't have any solid information with regards to when it will be resolved other than to say that it won't be in the next Game Update.

Thanks for your patience and reports!

Yay... so that basically means it will remain broken for next 6 months or so...