Eshvara

It's all in the title!! πŸ€‘

Β 

I bought 4 Senya Lightsabers

1 Xoxaan armor set,

1x Sith Cultist(?) Armor set.

Head Bob emote

1x Orbital kolto recharge

I'm ready sell my house and spend more, if more stuff gets added!!

Β 

I think that was it, may have forgotten something.

I'm really waiting for that Darth Andeddu's set! It'll make my week + weekend.:rak_03:

Β 

What about you?

Edited by Eshvara

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NONE!

I don't spend money for incompetent team.

Β 

How very hipster. If you have nothing to add....

Β 

I bought the three latest armor sets so far. For the first time in years they might actually get additional money out of me. I've gone through most of the 6k cc sitting unused and still want to get a few more things. And it'll be a hell of a lot better than trying to gamble for it.

I need me that Malak set, and I might also browse in case there are other Kotor sets. Is the defiant-vented lightsaber part of the sale?

Β 

tbh, I'll probably only buy one, the Malak set. I haven't brought CCs and I won't ever start. So, I'll buy using the monthly CCs

Revan's Armour set. Had the mask and belt from the DvL event, so now I can sell the duplicates for the ridiculous amounts people tend to sell them for and unlock the rest of the set. Also the Snowtacular flair. Haven't really got enough coins left over for anything else I want, I'm short like 100 coins :(

Revan's Armour set. Had the mask and belt from the DvL event, so now I can sell the duplicates for the ridiculous amounts people tend to sell them for and unlock the rest of the set. Also the Snowtacular flair. Haven't really got enough coins left over for anything else I want, I'm short like 100 coins :(

Β 

Maybe someone would click on your referral link.:rak_03:

Maybe someone would click on your referral link.:rak_03:
Would require me handing it out left and right hoping for someone to click it. Which, as I'm sure you could tell, would make me a hypocrite. No one likes those. Still, couple weeks left on this thing, might get my security key grant in time.

Would require me handing it out left and right hoping for someone to click it. Which, as I'm sure you could tell, would make me a hypocrite. No one likes those. Still, couple weeks left on this thing, might get my security key grant in time.

Β 

We're all hypocrites sometimes! But it's good to strive not to be. I've had my fair share of moments.:rak_03:

___

Β 

I'm going to treat myself on a Revanite Champion set, because why not?:D

We're all hypocrites sometimes! But it's good to strive not to be. I've had my fair share of moments.:rak_03:

___

Β 

I'm going to treat myself on a Revanite Champion set, because why not?:D

Been considering that one too, just for the sweet mask; it dyes really well. Though that's kind of the only part of the set I like too, so haven't blown coins on it.

Trying to remember. Couldn't log on till very very late and had to leave early. I've gotten most of the (non-decorations) stuff I wanted in the past off the GTN. I know I grabbed that new cyber veractyl mount for my cyborg guardian, Dathomir Shaman for my darkside Jaesa (I've been really wanting this at the right GTN price and never could), mayhem and chaos (I forget what they're called?) for my cowboy slinger - another pair that never got priced right IMO on GTN), some sabers - not all the expensive ones, already got those on GTN. Saul Karath outfit (just needed the jacket for one of my Operatives - again, never priced right). Prolly forgetting a few smaller things.

Β 

Thinking about it, I'm kinda ashamed to have blown all this coin for a game I can barely play -- but I rationalize that in some way this will help get us a 6.0 we all love! :o

Β 

I also quickly looked but it seems there were some decos added. Didn't have time to see what they were, but can anyone confirm that decos are being added to the sale? Actually, nevermind, please DON'T!:p

I got the Revered master set and force apprentice set.

I did buy a supercrate of the ultimate (?) pack and got a hover chair which would have cost me over 3000 cc buying it directly and the extending vibrosword thingy.

Edited by serenitty