Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hugs and kisses for kotfe?

Eanelinea
09.30.2015 , 08:24 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nazo-the-demon View Post
Signed

It bothers me greatly, Made me forget I got the characters married when the standard lnes is used and nothing changes.
Yeah, once we reacquire our original crew/spouses (not the new ones, but the original ones, cause grabbing them from the terminal doesn't count, I'm talking FROM Kotfe, whatever chapter(s) it'll be) it would be nice if I click on Quinn he says 'my love' instead of 'my lord'. Yes, Quinn, I know we're out in public, but you know damn good and well I prefer 'my love' to 'my lord' even in public!

Or Corso to call me something else besides Captain. Didn't I marry us on the bridge of my ship? Hey Doc, you snuck that droid on board to marry us, stop calling me your Jedi Friend.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

Eanelinea
09.30.2015 , 08:28 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Atreiya View Post
Agreed - there ought to be something like a repeatable kiss/hug/whatever. additionally, I've always said that some romance-specific banter or combat shouts would be nice (like if you're married, maybe your spouse could at least sound worried when you're shot during a fight).
This I like. Sure they're healing you, or you heal yourself, but a *GASP!* Pookie! would be nice.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

SteveTheCynic
09.30.2015 , 09:06 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Yeah, once we reacquire our original crew/spouses (not the new ones, but the original ones, cause grabbing them from the terminal doesn't count, I'm talking FROM Kotfe, whatever chapter(s) it'll be) it would be nice if I click on Quinn he says 'my love' instead of 'my lord'. Yes, Quinn, I know we're out in public, but you know damn good and well I prefer 'my love' to 'my lord' even in public!

Or Corso to call me something else besides Captain. Didn't I marry us on the bridge of my ship? Hey Doc, you snuck that droid on board to marry us, stop calling me your Jedi Friend.
All of that pales into insignificance compared to the French localisation, where you initially talk to your future lover as "vous" (reasonable enough, you've only just met), and then you continue to do so even once you are married. In the real world, the two of you would, at least in private, be calling each other "tu" for some time before getting in the sack together. (OK, we know there's some issues with that theory when talking about the male IA and Kaliyo, given the speed at which things develop between them, but one of the "companion appears" lines that she says is "Toi et moi, agent"... ("you and me, agent").)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Uruare
09.30.2015 , 09:30 AM | #24
I literally forgot if my sentinel married Kira or didn't :/

I still can't remember and have no way of knowing. It was the first character I leveled to 50 back at launch and ...I... Don't remember what I had him do.

It's not like there's anybody I can ask either

DarkTrooperV
09.30.2015 , 09:37 AM | #25
/signed.

I would gladly welcome this. Especially for Vette.
Click my referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/2S5MBn

AlrikFassbauer
09.30.2015 , 11:43 AM | #26
Nice idea. /supported
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

_NovaBlast_
09.30.2015 , 12:25 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeristash View Post
For me, the most disappointing thing about the original companion romances is that once they play out to their conclusion and the sweet mails are forcibly deleted, there is nothing to remind you that they ever happened. x months later when you're walking around with your lover and they still won't give the slightest inkling that you were ever together, It gives off the somewhat depressing vibe that the romance happened in an illegitimate alternate bubble reality. What I'd like to see happen for romances in kotfe is:

• Special summon barks for romances like 'Honey, you called?' and 'I'm here for you'.
  • Looped Kiss/hug animations activated by the wheel, like in dragon age.
  • Lounge scenes like in me2. i.e: if you ask your romance to hang out, a scene could show you both having a drink together in the lounge area, or the pc stroking their lovers hair, bald head or lekku while snuggling on the bed (clothed).
  • Also if possible, a picture of your romance to go on the wall of your study.

With things like that, it won't feel as if you're in a one sided estranged relationship.

I agree with all of this and have made a similar plea in a earlier post

Quote: Originally Posted by _NovaBlast_ View Post
we saw the practical uses..... I am looking for more social/ rp improvements

more companion /social aspects
repeatable cinematics
repeatable flirt / affection dialog (bg flirt packs)
continuously updated dialog

possible cartel items
romance DLC packs( me 3 type date quests)

ProHazor
09.30.2015 , 12:33 PM | #28
Or, or, just actually get a romance in real life? :P

Daewan
09.30.2015 , 12:36 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ProHazor View Post
The achievement for that is so hard to get though.
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles, Revan Fanboy
<< Derp :: Questions about SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY! :: Obligatory referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kp7S8B ::
Quote: Originally Posted by Alssaran View Post
Would you care to show me where the evil Bioware touched you? Possibly on this anatomically correct "SonofThulkose" doll?

XiamaraSimi
09.30.2015 , 02:35 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ProHazor View Post
Quinn and Vector have never once left the toilet seat up, or left their clothes thrown about all willy nilly for my warriors and agents to have to deal with, or turned into giant babies when they got the sniffles. Its all about fun escapeism