Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Additional Companions Suggestion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Additional Companions Suggestion

DefenderTwo
04.16.2018 , 09:50 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by gamephil View Post
No, it's not, because I'd like to have several options that we don't currently have. The fact that we have so many currently does not actually change that. I also use a larger number of companions than most people, though, for various reasons.

At the same time, Paul keeps bringing up sacrifice, I could certainly see having to trade in the companions I have for others, if only to keep the list manageable. As long as trading in story-relevant companions was not allowed, it could work.
You can always minimize some of the companion tabs.

Paulsutherland
04.17.2018 , 02:01 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by gamephil View Post
At the same time, Paul keeps bringing up sacrifice, I could certainly see having to trade in the companions I have for others, if only to keep the list manageable. As long as trading in story-relevant companions was not allowed, it could work.
So everyone except Lana?

mrwayn
04.17.2018 , 05:17 AM | #63
Since at this point pretty much every npc ever existing in this game has been mentioned, how about this:
A new CM-Item called "commanders clone serum". Upon buying it, the item will give you the ability the scan any npc and create a copy (clone) of it as your companion (one time use).
They probably would have to exclude some npc's (ops-bosses or huge droids/beasts maybe) and since they obviously can't have all the voice-actors for all the npc's back to record some combat lines, all this companions would be silent. There you go, every npc you ever wanted as a companion for only 5000 CC a piece

that's a totally serious suggestion.... not

You want free stuff? This is my referal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/CfpyNm

Deathrobotmonkey
04.17.2018 , 08:04 AM | #64
New companions let alone class specific ones are a waste of time since they have proven they have no interest in furthering companion stories other than Lana and Theron.

If we did get any it would be a group that will be killed off/written out to one or two. Again I doubt they’d do it, they’ve been doing the least for story.

Andryah
04.17.2018 , 08:24 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Yunaselly View Post
i want hutt jedi companion..
But Hutts answer to nobody... except maybe another Hutt.

Besides.. the slug would either steal and/or gamble away all your possessions and credits when you are not logged in.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

DefenderTwo
04.17.2018 , 01:23 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by mrwayn View Post
Since at this point pretty much every npc ever existing in this game has been mentioned, how about this:
A new CM-Item called "commanders clone serum". Upon buying it, the item will give you the ability the scan any npc and create a copy (clone) of it as your companion (one time use).
They probably would have to exclude some npc's (ops-bosses or huge droids/beasts maybe) and since they obviously can't have all the voice-actors for all the npc's back to record some combat lines, all this companions would be silent. There you go, every npc you ever wanted as a companion for only 5000 CC a piece

Well, that would limit me to one, maybe two at most, but I might still do it. Maybe they'll do a smaller version of Tyth? He could scream about rage every 5 minutes?

Paulsutherland
04.18.2018 , 01:39 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by mrwayn View Post

So you want to clone yourself? and use said clone as your companion? Can't be worse than Ashara ... the Order of Zildrog approves!

Blackvinils
08.24.2018 , 06:00 AM | #68
+1

I don't see anything wrong with that idea.

After the return of all the main partners (they are in the highest priority) it would be great if this suggestion began to gradually implement, simultaneously modifying and added something.

In any case, I support this

#VaylinCM