Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wir gehen momentan schwer von 1.3 aus, da die Großteile des System nun überarbeitet sind und wir nur noch an Feinheiten sitzen. Eine definitive Aussage können wir euch nicht geben. Die gewerteten Kriegsgebiete sind eine sehr filigrane Angelegenheit. Wir wollen möglichst sichergehen, dass es wie gewünscht funktioniert. Da damals mit 1.2 tatsächlich nicht lösbare Probleme auftauchten, mussten wir das Ganze von Grund auf noch mal überarbeiten.

Es ist vorerst gedacht die Queue für premade 8er Teams einzubauen. Diese werden nicht serverübergreifend sein. Allerdings bestehen schon Pläne für serverübergreifendes PvP, diese allerdings in Zukunft und rechnet vorerst nicht damit. Nach den 8er Teams und einer Vorsaison ist geplant, z.B. das solo-ranking nachzureichen. Was die Serverpopulation angeht, sind dies eigene Punkte an denen wir ja arbeiten und die das PvP natürlich auch beinflussen werden. <- Transfers und Serverstruktur

Versteht bitte, dass wir euch keine Informationen geben wollen, wenn wir uns nicht recht sicher sind. Wir versuchen euch bestmöglichst auf dem Laufenden zu halten. Durch die damals auftretenden Probleme und die Neuüberarbeitung des PvP Rankings wurde der Zeitplan natürlich ziemlich durcheinander geworfen.

Ich gebe euch, allein als großer PvP-Fan, immer gerne Informationen weiter, sofern eben möglich. Ich verstehe absolut das ihr auf das ranked PvP wartet, ich trainiere mit nem 8er Team (oder eher 2*4er) schon seit Wochen ^^.

Grüße

Basti

Bastian Thun | German Community Coordinator

Folgt uns auf [Twitter] | Besucht uns auf [Facebook]

[Kontaktiert uns] [Verhaltensregeln] [F.A.Q.] [Dev-Tracker]

Thats a direct quote of a German CM. Ok I know most of you do not speak my mother language, thats why I will explain a bit what he is saying:

- 8er quen with your friends will be directly usable with 1.3, if nothing serious is happening, but sadly not cross server

- Cross server will not be in 1.3 at first, it will come short after with a pre-season and Solo-ranking

- RBG will come after that

- And he apologizes for a delay in information handling. They did not wanted to post something they were not entirely sure it will happen with 1.3.

For all of you who do speak German here is the llink:

http://www.swtor.com/de/community/showthread.php?p=4484364#post4484364

Edited by Alrinea

Thats a direct quote of a German CM. Ok I know most of you do not speak my mother language, thats why I will explain a bit what he is saying:

- 8er quen with your friends will be directly usable with 1.3, if nothing serious is happening, but sadly not cross server

- Cross server will not be in 1.3 at first, it will come short after with a pre-season and Solo-ranking

- RBG will come after that

- And he apologizes for a delay in information handling. They did not wanted to post something they were not entirely sure it will happen with 1.3.

For all of you who do speak German here is the llink:

http://www.swtor.com/de/community/showthread.php?p=4484364#post4484364

Thanks a lot for sharing ! apparently German community has a lot better communication with BW on forums than we have in English...

OMG! perhaps BW could get its communication team together and fire the *********** lot of them, this represents the third different story in as many weeks.

Does anyone in BW have a definitive line on ranked warzones and how it relates to the 1.3 timetable. Its gone past the point where any pvp'er actually cares much any more but it would be good to see that BW can actually manage a simple clear accurate communication that ALL BW staff can echo and that actually addresses the questions and concerns of the paying community, lest those left stop paying from sheer frustration

Thanks a lot for sharing ! apparently German community has a lot better communication with BW on forums than we have in English...

I must decline :) The german forums also have going nuts concering rated BGs, none of us knew anything at all till Bastian Thun the german CM wrote a few things. And look closly, he posted it only a few days ago, therefore we are not much more informed than you guys. ;)

I must decline :) The german forums also have going nuts concering rated BGs, none of us knew anything at all till Bastian Thun the german CM wrote a few things. And look closly, he posted it only a few days ago, therefore we are not much more informed than you guys. ;)

Shame on them as well then :D yeah, I noticed the day he posted, I'm trying to keep myself as much updated on the future of PvP as I can... I've requested some clarifications in some posts on this forum, also on weekly Q&A.... Hope they read it and come with a better clarification about the future of PvP.

A problem why a lot of PVPler left SWTOR s cause to the terrible information handling by BioWare / EA. I think if they had told us the update status what is going on and what will happen and when it will happen, properly alot more people would have stayed with SWTOR. Hopefully they will come back, I already talked to a few players of my very strong pvp group. Most of them will see what 1.3 will offer and come back. Now its in BW / EAs hands what will happen with the game. 8er permates a long awaited beginning but not the end, they have to be more and fast :)

yes, happens the same with my guild mates and other friends... I've suggested here on the forums for them to be more open regarding PvP changes... I want to know what they're doing and why and I want to be able to give my opinion. We are not PvE players who want to be surprised and get new shinny content. I want to participate and be able to know what's going on. Maybe if this had happened in the past they had their servers with a lot more people now. Telling us Ranked WZs are not comming right before they realease 1.2 ?? Makes me question any of their credibility....

• 6 months later...