Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

problem downloading and installing the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help > Introductions
problem downloading and installing the game

bombd
02.04.2017 , 09:01 AM | #1
i buy a month and cant use it because the game launcher dont install and dont download the game please help!!!!

Flyguybc
02.16.2017 , 01:44 PM | #2
Can you give us a little more information? Is it giving you an error? Crashing? What's it doing....
If I was helpful Click this referral link for Free Gifts for you and me!
Check out the benefits and rules!
If you can't laugh at yourself as a Star Wars nerd don't watch this lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RGohIKxc9M

Alidar
02.17.2017 , 12:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bombd View Post
i buy a month and cant use it because the game launcher don't install and don't download the game please help!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Flyguybc View Post
Can you give us a little more information? Is it giving you an error? Crashing? What's it doing....
I don't know about Bombd's exact issue, but I'm having what seems to be a similar issue, I can download and install the launcher just fine, but when I run the launcher it shows ""Installing Downloading 0% (18.04KB/s"" and just stays there doesn't move at all, been like that for over an hour and zero progress or change of any kind.

Additionally I'm a subscriber and recently had to do a fresh install of windows, so this is a fresh SWTOR install attempt.
IT'S A TRAP!!!!

Nightblazer
02.18.2017 , 01:05 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Alidar View Post
I don't know about Bombd's exact issue, but I'm having what seems to be a similar issue, I can download and install the launcher just fine, but when I run the launcher it shows ""Installing Downloading 0% (18.04KB/s"" and just stays there doesn't move at all, been like that for over an hour and zero progress or change of any kind.

Additionally I'm a subscriber and recently had to do a fresh install of windows, so this is a fresh SWTOR install attempt.
Follow the steps here: [GUIDE] Launcher Stuck at 0% or 100% Complete
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here