Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Credits - what do you use them on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Credits - what do you use them on?

Sarova
01.21.2019 , 08:04 AM | #21
I spend mine mostly on stuff for alts. I send each new alt 6 million for legacy unlocks & individual perks (like more inventory space) and sometimes I buy an armour set for their costume slot, dyes or mounts that I don't have unlocked. I spend a ridiculous amount on companion gifts - all my characters have at least 4 companions at level 50 influence and I currently have 49 characters (after I did a character cull recently). I also spend stupid amounts on stronghold decorations. Occasionally I buy mats from the GTN if I need extra to make mods for alts (as they all wear either the dark v light xp gear set or an orange set which I upgrade the mods on every 4 levels or 8 levels (for the dvl xp gear). I also buy superior command boosts from the GTN if I have no alternate currency to get them from the vendor and my own supply has run out.
Fix Vector's Eyes || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

fabsus
01.21.2019 , 08:27 AM | #22
at the moment i'm mostly "spending" credits for guild events.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion.
http://www.swtor.com/r/cyZhrF <--This is my Ref-Link. Feel free to ignore or benefit from it.

AllisonLightning
01.21.2019 , 09:04 AM | #23
Repair bills, raiding supplies, crafting/augments and the like, the rare cosmetic thing and setting up new characters. I don't really spend them unless there's something I need to. I don't really spend credits much and I tend to craft and buy/sell advantageously or shortcut and buy a popular item off the CM because I don't feel like doing anything.

Mostly, I just leave them until I need them- like when I bought and unlocked a stronghold to hit 150% because I don't enjoy grinding for my mats.
http://www.swtor.com/r/xsvzTv

Come to the dark side, where you get cookies and so do I.

vingmotor
01.21.2019 , 09:37 AM | #24
augments. and deathsticks.

KaraPeters
01.21.2019 , 10:21 AM | #25
Crafting materials for conquest such as starship weapons and armored vehicles when I only make infantry supply kits, holocrons of strategy, and crystal capacitors. Also I like making my companions wear fancy stuff, and I'll pay more than I should to switch out my blasters for custom blasters with level appropriate expensive mods so I can have the blaster sound I like during combat. Nobody wants to fight with guns that sound crappy and cheap.
Jedaii Reborn (Gadalen)/Revan's Rapture (Jenrath)