Gear Upgrade Suggestion Site?

TimCarrath

I know that there is no actual armory unfortunately but is there a site where I can list what I have and it tells me where I can upgrade. I know askmrrobot has an option to look up items but no way to actually show whether its an upgrade outside of simply looking at every item. Just curious if this has been made by anyone yet?

Hey, I'm one of the people behind Ask Mr. Robot. Right now, the best way to check for upgrades is to build your character on AMR. (see example). Then you can swap out various gear on your main tab (or on the wishlist tab for a side-by-side). I know that isn't the most convenient way to do it, but I don't know if there is any other solution out there right now.

As we develop more features, we'll treat it like our WoW products, and be able to suggest upgrades.

Thanks Zoopercat, it looks like your site which I love btw is the best option. So Ill just use this chance to have a formal request of the feature being implemented though Im sure its not that easy with Bioware being stubborn about their add on policy right now.