***Official PvE Progression V2***

Bombbuster

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guardians of the Brotherhood of the Circle of Cowboys is now 3/4 Nightmare Denova, Republic side
I do not have an entry for a guild of that description. Please provide an initial entry like the sample at the top of the original post on the first page. Thanks.

The Underworld Alliance has killed the Xenoanalyst II Boss on both SM and HM!
Gratz!

I don't know if we're adding that to the progression list yet. I'm not sure yet if the community would consider it a progression boss in terms of difficulty if it doesn't drop PvE gear equal to or greater than the current top PvE gear. But let's throw it out there for discussion.

Gratz!

I don't know if we're adding that to the progression list yet. I'm not sure yet if the community would consider it a progression boss in terms of difficulty if it doesn't drop PvE gear equal to or greater than the current top PvE gear. But let's throw it out there for discussion.

Actually, it drops 6 BH Comms and a random piece of Hazmat gear (we got a Hazmat Forcelord MK-2 Earpiece), which is the same drops as the Writhing Horror.

Actually, it drops 6 BH Comms and a random piece of Hazmat gear (we got a Hazmat Forcelord MK-2 Earpiece), which is the same drops as the Writhing Horror.

The problem is it takes very little skill to down, it's not a proquo raid boss. I would suggested at ignoring it as a raid boss as far as progressions go.

The only real obstacle to completing Xenoanalyst II is grinding reputation. We were able to do it on our second attempt 16-man with 10 people, half of which do not raid at all ever. If you put it up, you may as well also put up Nightmare Pilgrim or Primal Destroyer or any other World Boss

The problem is it takes very little skill to down, it's not a proquo raid boss. I would suggested at ignoring it as a raid boss as far as progressions go.

This.

Even HM can be PUG'd or semi-PUG'd pretty easily.

I haven't tried NiM, if it's actually a noteworthy step up in difficulty, but if so it might qualify. Might.