Petition to save our gear sets

I want to ask our community to sign a petition that will hopefully make BioWare rethink there decition to remove our gear sets for tiers 1,2,3. Our Tionese set/Columi Set/Rakata Set. I also want to petition for the return of the Battlemaster Set, and to keep the War Hero Set/Elite War Hero in game. Can we as a community Please Let BioWare know that Removing our Hard earned set in Faver Of these Ugly eye sores Is not acceptable.

Thank you

I want to ask our community to sign a petition that will hopefully make BioWare rethink there decition to remove our gear sets for tiers 1,2,3. Our Tionese set/Columi Set/Rakata Set. I also want to petition for the return of the Battlemaster Set, and to keep the War Hero Set/Elite War Hero in game. Can we as a community Please Let BioWare know that Removing our Hard earned set in Faver Of these Ugly eye sores Is not acceptable.

Thank you

So...take the mods out and put them in your old gear then...

i think tiaonese colmini and rakarta for sith inq are ugly

I would add all the older sets to that list as well. Heck the best looking armor has always been the Custom ones, and until Campaign/War Hero we had to choose between looking good, and having the set bonuses. I personally say, Thanks BioWare.

The Columi / Rakata sets for my Sage made my eyes bleed until I started getting Campaign armoring to get rid of it.

Check out the styles:

http://tor-fashion.com/category/end-game-sets/columi/

http://tor-fashion.com/category/end-game-sets/rakata-end-game-sets/

I find it hard to see anything appealing on there. If someone does, I suggest they obtain the sets now, before 2.0 drops.

Sorry, I just can't get behind some push to keep these in the game for any sort of aesthetic reason.

Edited by Khevar

Haven't you already made this thread before?

Do you need to spam it in every subsection? Still against this with proposed compromise, but not really in the mood to repost the whole conversation here just because you want to erase it and start the thread over again. :rolleyes:

It's not even necessary. You can stop. The armor isn't going away. It's becoming craftable.

Our goal is when new levels of PvE gear are introduced, the older gear and mods will then become reverse engineerable for schematics.
Edited by Jagrevi

Haven't you already made this thread before?

Do you need to spam it in every subsection? Still against this with proposed compromise, but not really in the mood to repost the whole conversation here just because you want to erase it and start the thread over again. :rolleyes:

It's not even necessary. You can stop. The armor isn't going away. It's becoming craftable.

That's referring to the mods inside, not the shells.