Looking for guild

songwalker

Hi all I'm a long time and still EQ1 raider but I'm looking for some off night fun . I raided here back in the first year but have not played much at all from then on so I'm just going to call myself noob . I'm 51 and my son is 27 and we are looking for a place to learn the game and just enjoy and yes raiding would be fun too :) Toons are very low level but easy to fix :) oh playing on the Imp side but could change

thanks again

Myth

Greetings, Songwalker!

<The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is recruiting active players for challenging endgame multiplayer content, guild events, and guild teams! Please review our guild information and please contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member knowledge and excellent proficiency of challenging endgame (Master Mode, Veteran Mode, and Ranked) multiplayer content via progression teams, veteran player mentorship, and weekly educational events in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR).

How to Join RAIA: