Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is this true about 'slingers?

CaptianFordo
02.03.2013 , 01:38 PM | #1
I have a 50 sniper, but I don't have a 50 'slinger. Is it true that Gunslingers can be interrupted yet snipers can't? I know my abilities CAN'T be interrupted as a sniper.

Synavix
02.03.2013 , 04:56 PM | #2
It's the same for both classes. You're safe (cannot be interrupted) in cover, but outside of cover you can be. Namely Cull/Wounding Shots.

Ybini
02.06.2013 , 04:22 PM | #3
You can be pulled (commando/bh), and knocked back out of cover, along with the consumable grenade that knocks you down. Hunker down is uninterruptible though for the duration of its ability.

GalaxyStrong
02.06.2013 , 06:06 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ybini View Post
You can be pulled (commando/bh), and knocked back out of cover, along with the consumable grenade that knocks you down. Hunker down is uninterruptible though for the duration of its ability.
This

Hunker Down = Entrenched and you are completely uninterpretable.

Not everyone knows this but Entrenched and Hunker-Down works against the 3rd boss in Lost Island (the one that swings from pipe to pipe)and Graja (Eternity Vault) when they try to use there knock-back's you will be immune.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

AngelFluttershy
02.07.2013 , 12:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
This

Not everyone knows this but Entrenched and Hunker-Down works against the 3rd boss in Lost Island (the one that swings from pipe to pipe)and Graja (Eternity Vault) when they try to use there knock-back's you will be immune.
Also works on Kephess' Gift of the Master's pull in HM/NiM EC, Sorno's pull in KP when Jarg and Sorno leap to the middle and pull + AOE, and many other instances. Hunker Down is one of my favorite cooldowns as it literally lets me completely negate mechanics and keep DPS rolling.

CJNJ
02.07.2013 , 12:25 AM | #6
I just wished hunker down worked for diversion

Quantemoq
02.08.2013 , 04:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ybini View Post
You can be pulled (commando/bh),
ahm. no you can neither be pulled, grappled nor charged .

Jack_Shadowshade
02.08.2013 , 05:01 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
This

As I understand it not COMPLETELY uninterruptible, if I remember right the 11 point talent in MM/SS can knock you out of cover EVEN with entrench active, might be misremembering though.
Shadow
<The Ebon Remnant>

CaptMichael
02.08.2013 , 07:18 PM | #9
hunker down is interuptable if you use the smoke grenade from the sharpshooter tree
Michaell, Mykels, Dirty'Dan
Kil-roy, Mikels, Kilroy-jr, Mikells
GM of PvPness
Dreshdae Cantina---->Shadowlands