Season 1 Ranked Rewards

Schus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find amusing however is the people who are still attempting to stack their teams. Queueing at the same time, getting 3/4 of the team together, its more of a premade than a solo group. But I guess that's some pub team for you, they aren't that great on their own, and when you have 3 people on mumble together, it makes it easy to change focus.

What I find amusing however is the people who are still attempting to stack their teams. Queueing at the same time, getting 3/4 of the team together, its more of a premade than a solo group. But I guess that's some pub team for you, they aren't that great on their own, and when you have 3 people on mumble together, it makes it easy to change focus.

lol, seriously, you went there? Had 3 or 4 pops last night of 4 Hatred, and you are accusing pubs of this? Really?

lol, seriously, you went there? Had 3 or 4 pops last night of 4 Hatred, and you are accusing pubs of this? Really?

Pretty much this, Didn't see a single group Pub side doing it while I was on my Operative, but on my scoundrel I regularly faced Hatred.

As did my friend, who's in a completely different rated bracket to me.

Ohhh, Shocker, The Best guild on the server totally elite ****** Hatred are currently 4 que'ing Solo because they don't think they can win in grouped...

I heard someone on fleet say the expected better from Dulfy :rolleyes:

having the same "guild tag" means nothing, last night we fought the same 4-6 pugs at least for 6 hours, and considering their teamwork, pretty sure at least 2 of them were in voice comms (pretty sure after 10 straight fights agains the same two) we were just together Qing, if we were together, fine, if we got someone else we got someone else... they were just few like 8-9 imps (4 of us) and like 6 pubs Qing, thats about it.

Considering ive played today with the same 6 pubs, i would say pub have like 6-8 people Qing, where ourselves alone have 12 people Qing, not even syncing, just Qing and eventually get in the same matches. ive fought the same pub premade at least 10 times today, maybe they are the only 4 Qing, who knows.

if you are too good for solo Q, go do Group, we dont want to, we dont care, we dont take it serious, just helping few people get their ratings that want rancor, its a shame that "pvp experts" are complaining about a bunch of pvers Qing for some rated, we were supposed to be the "Easy Targets" as someone said in the fleet, now you are QQing, /facepalm.

Beside, theres no such thing as "mumble coordination" we just making fun of ourselves and the scrub lost lol, you are welcome to come hang out in our mumble if you want, nobody is talking about the pvp. in fact, i was in pretty much 90%+ of the fights yesterday, and i dont even talk in mumble, so go do group Q if you dont want to fight us :). or do your own "sync Queue" or whatever and beat us, we honestly, dont care at all :).

why u find that amusing? i find it really common, for people with less than 4, or not interested in coordinated group Queues, really common, instead of complaining about stupid thing, you should be happy you are getting ranked Queues for once thanks to the reward and random not pvp guilds Qing... i did like 20-25 matches yesterday, probably more than u had in a month thanks to those "premades" lolz