Jedi Survivalist Armor?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. This is my first time posting! Anyway, I read an article on Dulfy which claimed that a set of armor called the "Jedi Survivalist's armor set" would be added to the cartel market for direct purchase with the new expansion. I also noticed that this is the armor which BioWare has been using for the Jedi Knight in a lot of their KotET promo screenshots and trailers (the Jedi Knight pictured on the launcher is wearing the set, minus the helmet). However, I cannot seem to find the armor anywhere in-game. Does anyone know if this set is available? If not, does anyone know when/if it will be available? If BioWare does not plan on making this a direct purchase on the CM, then I totally suggest that they reconsider! The set looks very cool, and it would suck if it were made a gold/platinum (or however the item rarity thing works for cartel packs) in a pack. Thanks! Edited by droquilthewookie

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. This is my first time posting! Anyway, I read an article on Dulfy which claimed that a set of armor called the "Jedi Survivalist's armor set" would be added to the cartel market for direct purchase with the new expansion. I also noticed that this is the armor which BioWare has been using for the Jedi Knight in a lot of their KotET promo screenshots and trailers (the Jedi Knight pictured on the launcher is wearing the set, minus the helmet). However, I cannot seem to find the armor anywhere in-game. Does anyone know if this set is available? If not, does anyone know when/if it will be available? If BioWare does not plan on making this a direct purchase on the CM, then I totally suggest that they reconsider! The set looks very cool, and it would suck if it were made a gold/platinum (or however the item rarity thing works for cartel packs) in a pack. Thanks!

Welcome to the forums. :)

1) Datamined stuff isn't supposed to be talked about on the forums, strictly speaking, though I don't know how much they care when it comes to datamined info about upcoming CM stuff.

2) Given that it's just datamined info, there is no telling when it will actually be put in the game. The info posted by Dulfy from datamning indicates it will come with the first Eternal Command CM pack, but that hasn't been released yet, as they are still on the Oppressor Pack, the last one in the Alliance Packs shipment.

My guess if it comes in a CM pack would be around the end of December or start of January. That's if they wait a whole month after Oppressor to release the first Eternal Command pack. Could be sooner, no way to tell for sure.