KOTFE marked as finished on a brand new character??

PaxCorpii

I made a new character so I could redo choices in KOTFE and I finally get here and it's all already marked as finished? What did they change? Because I'm feeling like I just leveled all the way up to this story for absolutely no reason lol o_o

I made a new character so I could redo choices in KOTFE and I finally get here and it's all already marked as finished? What did they change? Because I'm feeling like I just leveled all the way up to this story for absolutely no reason lol o_o

A couple of "that's a dumb question" questions to begin, just so we are sure of the situation:

* Is it a "start at 1" character? If not, is it a start-at-60 character? If not, this is normal.(1)

* What visual thing makes you say it's already marked as finished?

(1) start-at-70 characters begin just before Ossus.

Is this, perhaps, when viewing the Chapter list? If I am not mistaken, that visually tracks your legacy progress in Story, Veteran, and Master modes with the bronze, silver, and gold circles. So even on a character that has never done those, if another character in your legacy has, then all of the bronze circles will be populated.

You can still run them normally and your choices on your first run on that character will stick for that character. Might make it slightly harder to track, but as long as you do not cancel any missions in your mission log, you shouldn't have a problem.