Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Orbital Strike?

Kheldyn
03.18.2020 , 10:10 AM | #1
Recently, on my Gunnery Commando, i've noticed what appears to be the orbital strike (like the agent's AOE) suddenly striking some of my targets, and wondered if its a new ability (ie: from armor set, tactical, or class). My commando is geared with the Concentrated Fire (6 pc.)set , one piece of Amplified Champion armor, and the Primed Ignition tactical, just FYI. Has anyone else experienced this?

Kheldyn
03.18.2020 , 10:42 AM | #2
Also, if you experienced this affect, is it replicable for an Arsenal Mercenary (its a very handy effect)?

Gracias in advance

JarenWelen
03.18.2020 , 10:46 AM | #3
It's a Guild Perk. There's a small chance for a strike to be called during combat.

Kheldyn
03.18.2020 , 10:48 AM | #4
Nice perk, i wish it had been something more personal item based, but really handy effect.

Dimitir
03.18.2020 , 10:53 AM | #5
this sounds like the 5 (or6?) piece guildship bonus which can spawn an orbital strike whenever you take or deal damage... spawns pretty "often" comes in really handy

Kheldyn
03.18.2020 , 12:47 PM | #6
I noticed it the most on Oricon, in the fight with the dark energy beast, the one that spawns tentacles to attack and heal itself, normally not a hard fight, but an annoying one if it can stun me, and suddenly boom in comes that orbital strike, game over . Its a perk i definitely recommend people have their guilds get, especially if it also works in pvp (ie: warzones, ops, etc)