Class diversity

Siphirion

Well i aint fun if the others have variaty of tank classes :p. I just dont get why it aint like 2 mara max etc etc

Because the queue system just throws people into a team. It doesn't look at what spec/class you are and BW doesn't want to do matchmaking for regs because they are all about the fastest queue times over have quality queue's. It doesn't help that queue's are single server so BW is limited in how they can manage the queue system. Also, until they remove the ability to do hybrids, I don't see a matchmaking ever working properly in regs. Ranked solo is almost exclusively hybrids where tanks and healers are getting themselves flagged as dps. Requiring 36 point trees to queue would fix this, but I don't see BW ever doing that.

In reg wz class don't matter so much moreso the player behind the class. Generally if a team has 2-3 players that know how to play there role correctly while the other has one.. the first team will win. Edited by AngusFTW

In reg wz class don't matter so much moreso the player behind the class. Generally if a team has 2-3 players that know how to play there role correctly while the other has one.. the first team will win.

That pretty much sums it up. It's all about the ratio of ability to carry compared to weight which needs carried.

In reg wz class don't matter so much moreso the player behind the class. Generally if a team has 2-3 players that know how to play there role correctly while the other has one.. the first team will win.

Not true. Look at the leaderboards, that data tells a different story.

Since when exactly are there leaderboards for regs?

And since when does it not apply to arenas also... Sure certain classes are op but if a player can't actually perform his role on his said op fotm class his team will lose :p if you got a team of the kind of player i'm talking about they'd probably lose as 2 smash, 1 mid tree pt and op healer against 2 balance shadows, 1 shadow tank and commando healer :p

So i'm lost why you think this has anything to do with it. Sure alot of people that can do well on these classes have rolled "fotm" classes to play arena after arena but what i said isn't less true in an arena either really. Its about the player mainly.. If good player is on fotm class it will perform.. yes.

Edited by AngusFTW

• 2 weeks later...

And it is true if ppl can't play their classes the bad team loses. But still some classes are good vs all classes and some classes are just good vs a few of the classes. I know it is that way and I don't care it's like that. But thats also not the point

An example why my team loses alot is: 2-4 Maras in my team vs 2-4 Tank classes in other team. I know I have great CDs but those tank classes have better defensive ones and still can dish out serious damage.

Edited by Siphirion