OFFICIAL I want my money back thread..

BizzzIMO

Hey bioware ea I want my money back I bought this game to play with my friends, 5 are in game right now and im sitting here doing nothing because your launch was BS.

I took the day off to play this now not only do I want my money back but you should pay me for the hours im missing today you HORRIBLE company.

Hey bioware ea I want my money back I bought this game to play with my friends, 5 are in game right now and im sitting here doing nothing because your launch was BS.

I took the day off to play this now not only do I want my money back but you should pay me for the hours im missing today you HORRIBLE company.

Go to your retailer. You still have ample time.

See you in-game

You did not pay for today. The cost of the boxes is no different today then if you buy it on the 20th. Today through the 19th is bonus free game-time they are not charging you for.

You took a day off, knowing full well that you may not get in today? Nice.....

GET OVER YOURSELVES... Why the **** do you make such a deal out of everything. If you don't like the game, get the hell off the forums you have no place here.. no one cares about the ones who DO NOT like the GAME a simple feature SURE but not he GAME.. quit.. get out of here.. get your money back... why tell us? what DIFFERENSE does it make? None.. those who likes it stays those who don't disappears.. just like you, I won't miss you and no one else will either.

How? I pre ordered on origin? Give me a step by step guide and ill cancel this minute..

You're crying because you didn't get invited to the first day of EARLY ACCESS that wasn't even supposed to start for another two days?

God, dude, get over yourself.

It's honestly pathetic how childish you are.

PLEASE go cancel.

Save us from having to deal with you in game...

Really? Not getting into early access on the first day is worth cancelling the game to you?

It's your fault for requesting today off from work. You should not have assumed you would be in on the first day.

Plus, you'll get to play with your friends as soon as you get in. Why won't they wait for you? Some of my friends and I are going to get in before another one of our friends, and we are all stopping at the Republic Fleet to wait for him to catch up to us so we can all move on from there together.

You took a day off, knowing full well that you may not get in today? Nice.....

LOL exactly. I'm glad OP took a day off from McDonalds. Otherwise I would have to drink his tears in my soda when I go get some Mceedees today.

Im not even in but I could care less, its so much fun watching the QQ here.

wow. go return your game then. you havnt even been billed for it yet. I bet you are the person that pepper sprayed all those people in line at walmart.