[Video] Merry-Xmas from TOFN

Nightkin

Notice what happens at the last few seconds? I get targeted and melt instantly

And what? Have you noticed a fat guy who shoots missiles with ***king big damage and can heal itself?

Only in such stupid game like SWTOR can do damage and heal simultaneously.

In normal games - or damage, or heal.

And what? Have you noticed a fat guy who shoots missiles with ***king big damage and can heal itself?

Only in such stupid game like SWTOR can do damage and heal simultaneously.

In normal games - or damage, or heal.

The only heal a merc/commando will ever be able to use is when he not targeted or he has to blow 2-4 (pretty much all he has) cooldowns to get one off, plus a 2 min cd HoT that barely registers. Your post indicates that mercs are OP...wich reflects kinda bad on your own knowledge about the game im afraid...

My post is means what SWTOR is developed by very stupid people who do not have a clue about PVP.

Heavy Armor - small damage, healing - no damage, there is damage - no healing skills.

Overall i agree with you Darkmatter, but im not sure what you mean other then that...Mercs have heavy armor, decent damage, some healing and still suck horribly in any rated pvp where skill and good abilites rule supreme.

I do good with merc, but i do way better with any other class and its not because i know the other classes better.

I hope overall pvp balance will somewhat restored in 1.7 but the expansion kinda scares me into thinking that classes with already great cooldown skills will be even better then.

I think most classes are pretty balanced now....

However... Smash spec a lil strong, merc/commando's could use a lil love, nothing major just a good lift ya know?

Bubble pop on sage/sorc has got to affect resolve a whole lot more than it does..

everyone should be happy with that. Nothing else is really ground breaking.

I think most classes are pretty balanced now....

However... Smash spec a lil strong, merc/commando's could use a lil love, nothing major just a good lift ya know?

Bubble pop on sage/sorc has got to affect resolve a whole lot more than it does..

everyone should be happy with that. Nothing else is really ground breaking.

When mercs/commandos are wanted for rated, then its fine. Not before. But tbh i dont know what changes would be needed in order for that to happen :S