Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best healer in nonhealing spec?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best healer in nonhealing spec?

Rion_Starkiller
01.13.2020 , 10:13 AM | #11
For self heals, I agree that sage is better. All you really have is a hot and a bubble for other players. Hard casting Benevolence is terrible unless Mental Alacrity is up.
-Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง

8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Gyronamics
01.13.2020 , 11:22 AM | #12
Eh... if you specify self healing then its obviously commando/merc, they facetank mild damage like players and most FP content not because of their damage reduction (which is reasonable but not impressive) but because they can yoyo their health bar back up repeatedly, giving them effective health which can be 4x what it seems to be.

However most of it requires the enemy to assist in healing them. No enemies hitting you, no healing, something which has consequences in PVP and PVE if allies and enemies know or don't know that you're trying to bait some hits to generate heals.
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

2011 - The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners - 2018

Eastiano
01.13.2020 , 01:09 PM | #13
I hear aggressive treatment set heals from spinny robots aoe is good, pair that with kolto hots and ur dps will not have much downtime while sustaining decent off heals