Right Click Chairs to Sit, Please...

Xo-Lara

Can we please have chairs for strongholds that only require you to right click to sit in them? I mean chairs that work like the chairs in the Agent ship around the holoterminal.

As amazing as such a feature is, that seems to be the only place to find such chairs. I just assumed the game didn't support it because I saw no evidence of it. Please please please give us sitting furniture with this feature. If nothing else, I'm sure the male body type 3 characters would appreciate it, but I'm pretty sure it would make sitting easier on all of us.

That is one thing I missed from SWG is the emotes and there you didn't have to buy them on the cartel shop and the sitting was better, but that was SWG.

The crafting was amazing. However, the cash shop in this game is what keeps her going. So buy that emote. Support all them f2p mooches.

• 1 year later...
I was really impressed with the click to use furnitures from the nightlife event. I think it would be good to add more of these furnitures to the game, starting with chairs. Beds could be added (click to sleep), computer consoles, etc.

• 3 months later...
I was really impressed with the click to use furnitures from the nightlife event. I think it would be good to add more of these furnitures to the game, starting with chairs. Beds could be added (click to sleep), computer consoles, etc.

Yes! I bed you could right click to sleep on. One person per side on the big beds and one person for the narrow ones! And more click interactions for consoles and work tables. I'm very much in favor of that! :D

• 1 year later...

I still feel this would be a great idea for stronghold decorations. :D