Willpower / Power

-Doland-

I have a question about pwr vs willpower. My will power is 2k, all my gerar is augmented with a resolve augs...what Im wondering is should I swap out about half of those for power augs. My crit chance is 33% unbuffed and from what I have read the cap is around 30%.....so I got a power aug and put it on a piece of my gear and my bonus dmg went up but my crit went down about 1/2 %. I was thinking about swapping my willpower augs out for Power augs until my crit chance is down to about 30% to raise my bonus dmg up with the power augs...........what do you think?

The reason Im a bit confused about what to do is because everyone keeps telling me tat willpower is dominate over any other stat.

I have a question about pwr vs willpower. My will power is 2k, all my gerar is augmented with a resolve augs...what Im wondering is should I swap out about half of those for power augs. My crit chance is 33% unbuffed and from what I have read the cap is around 30%.....so I got a power aug and put it on a piece of my gear and my bonus dmg went up but my crit went down about 1/2 %. I was thinking about swapping my willpower augs out for Power augs until my crit chance is down to about 30% to raise my bonus dmg up with the power augs...........what do you think?

The reason Im a bit confused about what to do is because everyone keeps telling me tat willpower is dominate over any other stat.

Simply, check how much more bonus melee/force damage you get from slotting power vs slotting willpower.

I'm fairly sure it won't be much more than 1-2.

Also, crit from WP is less than crit rating, but on a different DR curve. So 1500 WP will give X critical rating regardless of if you have 500 or 50 crit rating.