Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Message for RBL

PoshTS
05.17.2017 , 06:31 AM | #51
If you guys think they are ruining regs for you with their 3-4 people online you ought to come to JC and watch the pub guild that's name I'm not going to mention superqueue 3 sage healers and 2 guardian tanks and 2 DPS for 2-3 hours a night. I would probably play on SL just to get away from those guys if my guild would come as well. We do get ranked going but they refuse to queue because they are only able to bring 1 heal and 1 tank into a game.

jenlen
05.17.2017 , 06:01 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquor View Post
I used to be in IBL.
Between deployments and guild member inactivity, I moved on
You... admit that?
LOL

DarthNillard
05.17.2017 , 08:20 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by PoshTS View Post
If you guys think they are ruining regs for you with their 3-4 people online you ought to come to JC and watch the pub guild that's name I'm not going to mention superqueue 3 sage healers and 2 guardian tanks and 2 DPS for 2-3 hours a night. I would probably play on SL just to get away from those guys if my guild would come as well. We do get ranked going but they refuse to queue because they are only able to bring 1 heal and 1 tank into a game.
3-4 lol? They double que and get 7-8 in a match sometimes. And they still manage to lose a good amount of those. It's pretty sad.

DiavoIa
05.19.2017 , 12:21 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNillard View Post
3-4 lol? They double que and get 7-8 in a match sometimes. And they still manage to lose a good amount of those. It's pretty sad.
New Wook confirmed.

Liquor
05.20.2017 , 03:48 PM | #55
New Wook. Wook... Now, that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.
7 Day FREE Subscription + free stuff -----> REFERRAL LINK
SWTOR.tv <--- Link to all my streams, UI Settings and Discord
Grand Mff Kilran - Slas - Harkn
AKA: knowmyname -=- #NerfOperatives

bawssallecavaa
06.07.2017 , 03:08 PM | #56
you say RBL would q group ranked but when i ask you guys always dodge

DiavoIa
06.09.2017 , 03:37 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by bawssallecavaa View Post
you say RBL would q group ranked but when i ask you guys always dodge
This was a lie, I came on the same day and asked an 'A team' member and was refused, apparently they are too busy crushing people in regs...

bawssallecavaa
06.16.2017 , 02:21 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by DiavoIa View Post
This was a lie, I came on the same day and asked an 'A team' member and was refused, apparently they are too busy crushing people in regs...
but they dont even crush anyone in regs feelsbadman keep getting destroyed by 2 man premades ect... game is hard i guess

Pizza_boy
06.23.2017 , 04:43 PM | #59
hello
CN Man, The Connest of Men
Laet, Operative Heals
<Failure>