Anyone Still Play Here?

jereellison

Are there any end-game groups left on this server?

My wife and I just picked the game back up after almost 2 years, but it seems like everything is dead now. Wasn't sure if that was just around the beginning of the game, or if that is just the new reality. Thanks

Are you guys the HM/NIM raiding type? If so check out Tragic Heroes on TEH we are a casual NIM guild drama and ego free and we have fun times!

Are there any end-game groups left on this server?

My wife and I just picked the game back up after almost 2 years, but it seems like everything is dead now. Wasn't sure if that was just around the beginning of the game, or if that is just the new reality. Thanks

Pot5 has been dwindling down in numbers for a couple of years. Many hung on waiting for a server merge. Hasn't happened. Anytime I load into the game on the Republic side, the number on fleet is less than 10. Last year I transferred a bunch of toons over to the Harbinger to accomplish the Light vs Dark event, but I see that those numbers have drastically reduced as well. Now I am scouring the forums to see which server, if any, are still solidly viable.

Are you still on Pot5, or did you find somewhere else? My husband and I stopped playing for 10 full months, and are now trying to figure out whats what.