Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6.0 Grenades

Hercology
09.05.2019 , 04:37 PM | #1
Are we going to get some new grenade schematics for 6.0? The last ones released were level 65 and are severely outdated. It would be nice to have some new ones for the expac and I don't see any at the vendor.
Not Herc

Banthabreeder
09.06.2019 , 02:41 AM | #2
^Agree
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Delta_V
09.06.2019 , 10:51 AM | #3
I wouldn't worry too much until they completely overhaul the crafting material costs.

Even if they did release new schematics, they'd probably be like similar to most of the Grade 11 Biochem stuff - only marginally better than their Grade 10 counterparts, but with downright obscene unit costs. Right now there's absolutely no point in most of the Grade 11 consumables, unless you think it's a good idea to pay millions of credits instead of like ten thousand credits per stack, just for a few percent increase in performance.
Satele Shan - The Shepard Legacy
Sibbel - Sentinel Ethmandel - Commando
Shayar'a - Guardian Nassan'a - Sage
Issmenna - Gunslinger ]Shalla - Sniper

Hercology
09.06.2019 , 05:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Delta_V View Post
I wouldn't worry too much until they completely overhaul the crafting material costs.

Even if they did release new schematics, they'd probably be like similar to most of the Grade 11 Biochem stuff - only marginally better than their Grade 10 counterparts, but with downright obscene unit costs. Right now there's absolutely no point in most of the Grade 11 consumables, unless you think it's a good idea to pay millions of credits instead of like ten thousand credits per stack, just for a few percent increase in performance.
There was no grade 10 grenades.
Not Herc

Hercology
09.12.2019 , 01:56 AM | #5
Rip no new grenades
Not Herc

Medullah
09.12.2019 , 06:26 AM | #6
There's nothing there now, but as others have said the materials needed would most likely be absurd.

Personally I've always used lower level grenades because I don't need the damage from them, I need the effects in PvP (Seismic most often, stun sometimes)

Melkorjrrt
09.18.2019 , 09:23 PM | #7
yes new grenades, rated for the increase of everythign else