Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ending the EGA Discussion

catherder
12.14.2011 , 07:46 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by rhirne View Post
in case you can't see it there...

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/2989/swtorh.jpg

I marked a couple areas... lol

thanks!

Kamercie
12.14.2011 , 07:47 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by catherder View Post
we are arguing the same thing, early access is on 1st come 1st serve basis, nothing new here? so your point again is?
I think people are confused or didn't clearly understand your opening post since they have pointed out to you that what you are saying isn't there, is in fact there in the email.

It seems to me that most the people replying to you think you are saying there was no notice in the email you received regarding access being tied to date preorder code is redeemed. I went back and re-read your post and that is not what you are saying. Sounds to me like you are saying they never said anything was guaranteed and that further, what they are doing now should not be a surprise and was disclosed on July 21.

ETA: clarification

DesleDarksyde
12.14.2011 , 07:48 AM | #23
My apologies...
I read your opening post as a "GIEF EGA NAOW! YOUR EMAIL SAYS SO!" type QQ post
Apologies again.

gantuth
12.14.2011 , 07:49 AM | #24
right below the part you have highlighted sayd the order in which you redeem your code bla bla is the order you get in....

catherder
12.14.2011 , 07:49 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Kamercie View Post
I think people are confused or didn't clearly understand your opening post. It seems to me that most the people replying to you think you are saying there was no notice in the email you received regarding access being tied to date preorder code is redeemed. I went back and re-read your post and that is not what you are saying. Sounds to me like you are saying they never said anything was guaranteed and that further, what they are doing now should not be a surprise and was disclosed on July 21.
correct-o-mundo u get pie (reading too long on forums this am, brain rot setting in, help me ...)

Foxtrotmikelima
12.14.2011 , 07:52 AM | #26
People seriously need to learn to read the whole post if they are going to bother attacking someone...otherwise they look more like idiots then the OP.
The First Jedi Principle of Combat: Survive - Obi-Wan Kenobi

catherder
12.14.2011 , 07:52 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DesleDarksyde View Post
My apologies...
I read your opening post as a "GIEF EGA NAOW! YOUR EMAIL SAYS SO!" type QQ post
Apologies again.
no biggie

QQ? sure that's intuitive... is that another gizzard thing?