The Official 4v4 Tournament to End All

ManiacDavis

When:

First Round: June 9th at 12:00 PM Pacific Time (NOON)

Second Round: June 9th at 1:30 PM Pacific Time

All other subsequent rounds will be played on this day.

Eligibility:

All players and guilds are eligible to play.

1.) All four players must be in the same guild. I don’t care if you join guilds 5 minutes before the duel.

2.) The only composition rule is the rule of two, no more than two of any advanced class or trinity spec (Heal/DPS/Tank). Thus a team of 3+ healers or a team of 3+ assassins would be ineligible, etc.

3.) All specs, grenades, ingame items, etc are allowed EXCEPT BATTLE REZ. No exploits or glitches will be tolerated. Any team that interferes with another duel will be warned then banned from the tournament.

4.) Send 200,000 credits to Man-iac as tournament fee at least 1 hour prior to the duel. (This is to encourage people to show-up and give the winners an even bigger incentive, and I lowered it since PvP players are apparently all broke).

5.) If you are interested in participating, post in this forum the following:

[Guild/In Game Name/Class/Spec(Heal/DPS/Tank)] for all 4 players.

Prizes are as follows:

1st Place = 4 cartel packs, and 50%% of the total prize pool or 1,600,000 credits, whichever is less.

2nd Place = 1 cartel pack, and 25% of the total prize pool or 800,000 credits, whichever is less.

3rd Place = Tournament fee returned of 200,000 credits.

4th Place = E P3n1s Recognition

Format of Duel

The tournament is double elimination (losers bracket and guaranteed at least two rounds).

The first round will be the best of 1 match.

The second, third, any other needed rounds will be the best of 3.

The championship will be the best of 5.

If games start to take two long, a second arena area will be established to keep us on schedule.

Man-iac will be the sole decider in all disputes and will redo matches if there is outside interruption.

Other Notes

The bracket will be capped at 16 teams. If a team does not show up or forfeits the next available team can take their spot if they pay the tournament fee.

Bracket will be made once the 16 team limit is met, or a few hours prior to the duel using http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator

Enjoy, and lets show those Pot5 guys we are the best server.

since we already know MVP is going to send 2 teams and is going to win 1st and 2nd places and take home all the prize money, this is basically a pyramid scheme.

yes, this is shots fired.

my team of 4 concelment ops got this

since we already know MVP is going to send 2 teams and is going to win 1st and 2nd places and take home all the prize money, this is basically a pyramid scheme.

There is always the random chance that MvP faces MvP round 1.

Not if Sifu and Hoodrat can get two more. #1 2v2 team and always wins CW offnode fights.

If you're going to host this - it would be wise to contact a CSR or something and let them know you are taking full responsibility for the money; so they can intervene if needed to give people some peace of mind and encourage them to enter.

What am I going to do with ur credits? Every character I have is named Maniac , I stream constantly, and I would think I have a pretty good reputation among the PvP community. I am not going to run away with anyone's credits. If there is no interest in this let me know, but don't complain afterwards about there being no community run server events.