anni rotation

Exgrunt

Im lvl29 and am currently using rage spec but ive noticed a serious lack in survivability and im thinking of switching anni, I was wondering if someone knew wht the best rotation was for anni so that i can get the absolute max out of possible at my lvl

p.s. I mostly pvp with the occasional flashpoint

at level 29 you dont have a lot of your top of the tree abilities that make your bleeds hit and crit harder, so you will a little survivability yet, but your rotation right now should be charge-overcharge saber- battering assault-rupture-assault or vicious slash, that will stack your bleeds on the target, and at that point its situational, just keep the bleeds stacked, dont clip your rupture, even if you proc it again, once your bleeds are up if you get berzerk pop it and choke them and watch their hp disappear lol, im sure someone will correct anything i said anything wrong:)

at level 29 you dont have a lot of your top of the tree abilities that make your bleeds hit and crit harder, so you will a little survivability yet, but your rotation right now should be charge-overcharge saber- battering assault-rupture-assault or vicious slash, that will stack your bleeds on the target, and at that point its situational, just keep the bleeds stacked, dont clip your rupture, even if you proc it again, once your bleeds are up if you get berzerk pop it and choke them and watch their hp disappear lol, im sure someone will correct anything i said anything wrong:)

This. Remember that the bulk of your damage as an anni mara comes from bleed.

Also, just a word of warning: don't expect to melt faces and survive most of your battles just yet. Marauders are extremely late bloomers, and they only start to shine when they get to around level 40 and above. Till then it will be a bit of a struggle, but once you hit 40, it should be smooth from there on.

Still not 50 on my mara but everything thats been said in this topic sounds about right from what little I know.

Once you get past 40 and get Annihilate, your rotation will then be (I was told this by one of the better maras I know anyway):

Charge, overcharge saber, battering assault, rupture, annihilate

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Still not 50 on my mara but everything thats been said in this topic sounds about right from what little I know.

Once you get past 40 and get Annihilate, your rotation will then be (I was told this by one of the better maras I know anyway):

^^^ THIS!

It'll either be exactly this:

OR

Charge, overcharge saber, battering assault, rupture, assault, annihilate

(depending on if you get to recover 1 rage from the initial bleeds)

Also, remember that it is crucial to have a high rage reserve of 8-12. I talk about this in my thread. When abilities get off the gcd they often become available all at once and also deadly saber can be activated off the general gcd. So that's a total of 10-rage you need to activate 3-deadly saber, 2-rupture, 5-annhilate.

You have to use assault religiously to build and keep a high rage reserve or you will never be successful as an Annihilation Marauder. You can alternate with a combination of assault and vicious slash when you have built up that high reserve of rage to 10-12 levels.

GL!