Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scourges old ally?

Bxvx
09.15.2020 , 07:02 PM | #1
At the end of Onslaught when Kira and Scourge are telling you about the new plague of Tenebrae, Scourge mentions he seeked guidance from an old ally. Who was this old ally? Better yet who do you think it was/is? I kind of want to say it was Revan for how much he talked about him during the knight class story, maybe he communed with his force ghost for guidance. Wanted to know what you guys think?

fishpeople
09.16.2020 , 05:36 AM | #2
Best guess would be either Revan or the Exile. Personally I hope it's the Exile. I always liked her character in kotor 2 and I want to gift her with watching Scourge die in the same way he killed her.

Bxvx
09.16.2020 , 07:45 AM | #3
Ya I was thinking maybe she would be my 2nd choice, it would actually be nice to see her fit in the story somewhere.

turbomagnus
09.16.2020 , 09:13 AM | #4
Spoiler

It might be Revan, it's not clear if he actually became one with the Force at the end of Yavin 4 or still couldn't move on until he saw the Emperor defeated. Scourge just says an 'old ally', though... Meaning instead of an ally of Scourge, it could be one of the player's 'old allies'; so, maybe if it's a Force Spirit, it's that of Darth Marr?

Or, hey, maybe it'll go somewhat Nathema Conspiracy on us? Different factions or classes and it turns out to be a different 'old ally'?

FlameYOL
09.16.2020 , 09:49 AM | #5
I'm thinking either Revan or Meetra Surik.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Bxvx
09.16.2020 , 03:37 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
Spoiler

It might be Revan, it's not clear if he actually became one with the Force at the end of Yavin 4 or still couldn't move on until he saw the Emperor defeated. Scourge just says an 'old ally', though... Meaning instead of an ally of Scourge, it could be one of the player's 'old allies'; so, maybe if it's a Force Spirit, it's that of Darth Marr?

Or, hey, maybe it'll go somewhat Nathema Conspiracy on us? Different factions or classes and it turns out to be a different 'old ally'?
Ohh ya! I forgot she was in that FP where you free Revan.

SteveTheCynic
Yesterday , 04:57 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
Meaning instead of an ally of Scourge, it could be one of the player's 'old allies'; so, maybe if it's a Force Spirit, it's that of Darth Marr?
It's not totally unreasonable to think of Darth Marr as one of Scourge's "old allies", of course.

EDIT:
Spoiler

That is, y'all are overthinking it.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

ceryxp
Yesterday , 06:22 AM | #8
I think the old ally is Darth Nyriss. I have no proof. I just think Nyriss is still salty after dying 300 years ago and still wants to take out the Emperor.

Revan and Marr both make some sense as the old ally. Metra does as well since Metra was an ally of Scourge and connected to the Emperor, but less so, I think, than Revan or Marr. The last we saw of Metra they were very weak and barely hanging on as a Force ghost. Revan certainly made quite an impression on a young, pre-immortal Scourge, and Revan has a vested interest in reading Tenebrae's epitaph, but so does Marr, and Marr has a connection with Satele so it makes sense that Marr would be involved.

But I do not think we can overlook the importance of Trask Ulgo.
============================================================
Friends of SWTOR Referral program - My Referral Link
New players can get a Jumpstart Bundle. Returning players can get a Preferred Friends Bundle & 7-days of premium time. Bundles are given on first use only.

Bxvx
Yesterday , 10:28 AM | #9
These are some interesting theories love hearing what others think about the situation, hope more people chime in.