Only 4 guardians/juggs in top 100?

Nathan_Hanefort

Can someone explain to me what happened to solo ranked? Eveybody knows that dps guardians are off the table, but where are the skanks? They should be strong as before or even stronger. At least I see such speculations in public..

So is it worthy to gear a skank or what? Is it better or worse for guardian skanks in compare to season 11.

Jugg tanks are strong. Right now they lack their best tactical, but the force bound set bonus allows them to compete with PT tanks.

Honestly the best reason I can give for why there there are not a multitude of jugg tanks in top 100 is because tank games really only pop on DM and SF.... and that is still very seldom.

Jugg tanks are strong. Right now they lack their best tactical, but the force bound set bonus allows them to compete with PT tanks.

Honestly the best reason I can give for why there there are not a multitude of jugg tanks in top 100 is because tank games really only pop on DM and SF.... and that is still very seldom.

Speaking of force bound I just dislike how craaaazy expensive it is on my server. 40 mill for each peace. That could really hold the class back for some ranking up and when the ED tactical comes out that will probably be another 80 mill.

Force Bound? Is it really better than having more damage with DotF?