Random WZ premades on TOFN

atroxlol

Im quite shocked by how many premades rep run all day long in normal random warzones...all the game i play (9/10) are reps premades, and even with a decent geared teams (we always have one or two 14-16k health players) we still keep getting steamrolled, no matter if we get healers, tank and what not.

But keep getting beat every single game from constant premades (sometime double premades) is veery frustrating.

Lately this days is been horrible for imp side.im not whining. its a damn fact and anyone can confirm this.

Just wanted to point this out maybe it will help our side getting some good premades going sometimes.

Saludos

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this goes for imperials aswell. Dont think i have ever met a "QQ" or "ACE" queueing solo. This makes it ofc more fun for some of us, but I can see it being annoying if you run into them alot. After you are are done in the wz, try wait 5-10 before queueing again, and hopefully you wont meet them:)

As QQ imperials we have 3 or 4 groups running at a time including a ranked team as of lately but the odd player including myself do que solo on the odd occasion just mix it up but even then aslong as the team isn't awful it never becomes a face rolled in the pug wz's.

but for us of course we find it more fun to jump on mumble and run as a group of 3 or 4

Its just the luck of the draw, premades dont always mean defeat, ive won against all the top pvp guilds at some point with pure pug teams and they are probably the best games ive had. Look at fighting premades as a challenge and a way to better your self. This reminded me of a match the other day against a Coral premade on AH, my whole team was in recruit gear bar 2 or 3 with 15k health. I spent the whole match running around being chased by 2/3 players healing myself and we ummmm lost 1018/0 lol Edited by DarthClarky

Im not saying we imps never do random warzone premades,i find myself with loads of QQ or ACE guys most of the times.

Im saying that this games we play, even with a group of 4,even with QQ or ACE are pretty much one sided!, its been like this since ive comeback into the game, and i dont think im the only one feeling this.

When i win a game i can still feel ive been sweating to beat the enemy team, most of this cases are veery close games, where many times we get absurdly raped, 600-0 aldeeran, huttball games over after 1 minute and some seconds and so on.

We lack awarness

We lack comunication

We are grosly undergeared, if i go on the rep fleet and the imp fleet and start inspecting ppl i can see a major difference in the gear, and this is mostly because rep keep winning over and over and stacking comms really easy.

I myself working 12 hours a day and queueing only after 20.30 till 2.00 am, find very hard to win games.

Correct me if im wrong on any of the things ive say before!

Having had my fair share of WZs on tofn rep in general and during the last weeks I lean towards calling BS on this. I encounter imp premades (at least 3 from the same guild/ 5 from 2 different guilds) in 4/5 WZs.

I prefer to q as 2, sometimes 3 simply because its nice to have some ppl in different places that you can rely on to do simple things. I'm not denying that gear plays a major role and that WZs can be incredibly frustrating if you are a new player/in a team with many new players or if you get really unlucky and face a double premade of decent players (which RARELY happens tbh).

Nevertheless, a lot of the frustration could be attenuated if players took account of some very simple things.

1. CALL OUT INCS

2. IN TIME

3. FIGHT AT NODES

4. DONT GET CHARGED BY THE BALLCARRIER IN YOUR ENDZONE

5. you catch my drift...

Edited by Aaren
typo

This!

cmon... :p

Lets start finding a solution for this, cos i know most of you know what i mean when i said that in my previous post.

I also belive that for how much fun is getting free warzone commendation for REP, it would been much more fun for them having more of a battle instead of pure pwnage and it would be more satisfing to win with a fair fight.

Im just trying to come out and balance both sides with some ideas, i repeat, dont take all this as a whine, i could just reroll on rep and end all this, but again thats not the point why im here.

I'd like to improve the quality of our warzones, also bringing myself some heals to my allies but seems not enough so far.

any other ideas?

Having had my fair share of WZs on tofn rep in general and during the last weeks I lean towards calling BS on this. I encounter imp premades (at least 3 from the same guild/ 5 from 2 different guilds in 4/5 WZs.

I prefer to q as 2, sometiimes 3 simply because its nice to have some ppl in different places that you can rely on to do simple things. I'm not denying that gear plays a major role and that WZs can be incredibly frustrating if you are a new player/in a team with many new players or if you get really unlucky and face a double premade of decent players (which RARELY happens tbh).

Nevertheless, a lot of the frustration could be attenuated if players took account of some very simple things.

1. CALL OUT INCS

2. IN TIME

3. FIGHT AT NODES

4. DONT GET CHARGED BY THE BALLCARRIER IN YOUR ENDZONE

5. you catch my drift...

your so right in every each of your points.

I also ran into one of your 3-4 man premades yesterday in huttball, so u clearly see what i mean, especially in the late night.

u guys ended the game after 2 minutes, with a constant ragequitting on my team that never ended even in the 30 seconds before the end of the game.

perfect example!

Create lots of alts and switch between them when you feel one side is more dominant at certain hours. You won't lose your fun that way.

I dont really like this, i like sticking to one side even if im constantly losing and raging like a mosquito.

swapping to the winning side is never the right solution.

Like ive say, rerolling is not what im looking for.

Seriously, roll a rep! That is the only way you'll see that it's not much different on our side...

I bet you never said to yourself: "Oh no, this premade again... I wish it was some pugs instead."

Well, I have. And not just once. ;)

I think it's about the same on both sides. If you get that nasty Coral premade with Dhaima bubble-stunning you constantly for 15 minutes... Just wait 5-10 min like someone said earlier!

Seriously, roll a rep! That is the only way you'll see that it's not much different on our side...

I bet you never said to yourself: "Oh no, this premade again... I wish it was some pugs instead."

I think it's about the same on both sides. If you get that nasty Coral premade with Dhaima bubble-stunning you constantly for 15 minutes... Just wait 5-10 min like someone said earlier!

agreed and there is something more to this missconception.

let's say there are 16 people on the rep side queing and 16 on the imperial side.

one 4 men premades and 12 pugs on each side.

now let's say you are a pug.

your chances are 50% to go against a premade +4 pugs

why? because the composition is either:

premade +1st 4 pugs , premade + 2nd 4 pug, premade +3rd 4 pug

or

1st 4 pugs + 2nd 4 pugs, 1st 4 pugs +3rd 4pugs, 2nd 4pugs + 3rd 4 pugs

the chances for yourself to be in group with a premade is only 33% though .

why?

because you can either be with the "second 4 pugs",or with the" 3rd 4 pugs" or with the "premade" in one team.

so it might seem that the oposite faction has almost twice as much premades as your side has even though it is not the case.

Edited by Quantemoq

So, the solution of all the imps problem is rerolling reps?

BRILLIANT!

ill take your trollsolution as u never played imp at the peak hours, cos otherwise ull be with me in all this.

and for the records, i own a rep and i can clearly say IT IS NOT THE SAME.

im not one of thouse who says '' rep suckz ballzor imp ftwww'' or... ''imp never win scrubnubz L2P''. NO.

What FrankBooth suggested before was a good idea, thats the attitude im looking for.

Calling yourself healer at start of the game

Taunting like crazy and guard healer

awarness calling the teammates before the huge inc

nuking that damn marked healer freecasting on the side

and having some respect towards your team mates.

i cant come up with other ideas tho, it might not be any solution to this.

What people are saying is its just the same on the Rep side, as teams are random its down to luck on who gets the highest number of good players. Both factions have derp pvp'ers, hell only last week I had to get a grip of my mate who was running Strength augs on his healer sage.

I dont really like this, i like sticking to one side even if im constantly losing and raging like a mosquito.

swapping to the winning side is never the right solution.

Like ive say, rerolling is not what im looking for.

Then, this,

Just wait 5-10 min like someone said earlier!
Edited by Yasin

Are you seriously expecting most pugs not to be terribad?

The whole reason people queue in premades is to have as few pugs as possible on their team, its the same on both sides no matter what you want to believe, the chances of having no heals or terrible dps is the same if youre imp or rep. Only real solution is to accept it and either make a premade yourself or queue solo with no expectations. I queue solo often enough myself but if I am queueing solo I'm always assuming its gonna be a bad team as opposed to a good team and thats basically all you can do

Just to clarify, my point is (as a lot of ppl already pointed out) that these are NOT imp problems but GENERAL problems which are exactly the same for both factions. We have the same share of clueless and/or undergeared people. If those people took the time to become familiar with some basic rules for organized PvP, it would attenuate frustration, theirs and yours. (Again, I'm not talking about the rather rare occasions of facing double-premades or being grped with 7 15k oneshots.)

You want suggestions, some more off the top of my head:

Augment your gear ffs, do some dailies if necessary (Even if you are going to swap stuff soon, it's common decency)

Get used to keybinds as soon as possible, only a few at a time (can't stress this one enough)

Your first bind will be: PASS THE HUTTBALL!

Don't stay in packs against smash warriors

Use your interrupts at all

Then: use your interrupts on heals/cc (preferably not the last tick of healing trance etc...)

Dont walk onto the fire pad (ballcarrier or not) without ccbreak/godmode cd up or full resolve (note to self)

Do not fill the opposing carriers resolve bar with pointless cc (mezz while 4 ppl hit him etc.) thus preventing your mates from gripping him

If you have one: USE YOUR DISPEL ON MATES/YOURSELF! (Unbelievable how few players actually do that...)

Don't break 8 sec cc with pointless/random attacks

Dont use your ccbreak on 2 sec stun/root etc. unless you'd die otherwise

Don't waste your cds on targets with immunities up (Force Shroud etc.)

Try and look up from your bars a s much as possible to see what's actually going on

Use your environment, for example if you are getting trained as a healer, stick to pillars etc. to LOS range/kite melee

Watch your healers!

(1) Do not LOS them unnecessarily (walk around a corner 0.1 secs before a greater heal hits etc...)

(2) Peel if they need help, cc attackers, guard them etc...

Edited by Aaren
typo