Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

Kurvah
11.23.2020 , 04:00 PM | #81
Hi Nickodemous & Croixxxx
Sorry for the late reply. I sent Croixxxx a direct message on this website & I sent Clandestu an in-game eMail.

This link is to our Recruiting flyer which also talks about how to get your characters into the guild.
https://sites.google.com/view/recruitingflyer-v02/home

aviand
11.24.2020 , 12:27 AM | #82
I am a 47-year-old returning player to a dead friend created guild and I am looking for a guild to learn operations and hard content. I have two main characters I play Tynaltha on Imp side and Terlaina on republic side.

Tigz
11.24.2020 , 06:03 AM | #83
small note: members stretch across time zones, mostly PST but some EST and I know of at least one in AST.
"Being an Elder just keeps getting better..."

Kurvah
11.24.2020 , 05:45 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by aviand View Post
I am a 47-year-old returning player to a dead friend created guild and I am looking for a guild to learn operations and hard content. I have two main characters I play Tynaltha on Imp side and Terlaina on republic side.
Thanks for your interest. We have a Friday night Training Operation where we take players of any ability through an operation to learn the mechanics and tactics. We have Sunday night Master Mode Flashpoints to help sharpen the edge also. I sent you an in game message with this link which will help guide you to getting your characters invited.

Nickodemous
Yesterday , 05:54 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurvah View Post
Hi Nickodemous & Croixxxx
Sorry for the late reply. I sent Croixxxx a direct message on this website & I sent Clandestu an in-game eMail.

This link is to our Recruiting flyer which also talks about how to get your characters into the guild.
Hello there Kurvah,

I just wanted to give you a shout and let you know that I had received your in-game message. Thank you for the response!! I am still in the process of considering joining a guild. I have not ruled it out but just taking my time with a decision.

I had a couple of questions:

I am a CST player that plays at odd times (weekends being the exception). I am an early to bed early to rise guy so I often play, during the week, in the early morning hrs. Most may not see me during the week....would that be an issue?

I play on both SS and SF (been focusing more on SS though recently) and there are some things I would like to get accomplished with my SF toons. If I am gone for a short period to work on goals on another server, would that be an problem?

Figured I would ask up front and honest about my situation.
Tyranticus - Ty'zor - Maullin - Clandestu - Pepe'nero

The Elite Warlord Club - The PVP FAB FIVE