Looking for Imp side Raid Group or Guild

BlackNerf

I have the following:

Buhbuhbennie 55 assassin tank

Jets 55 merc rdps

Danceoff 55 op mdps

Sparkleparty 55 sorc healer

All are geared with set bonus armoring and the mods and enhancements from 168-180 comm gear, min-maxed to the best of my ability within those parameters. Experienced in all roles in both 8m and 16m SM. Experienced as rDPS and healer in 8m and 16m HM DF up to Corruptor Zero, and as tank in pre-DF HM content. I feel I'm probably most talented as healer and rdps but have most recently been tanking.

I'm looking for a hard mode raid group that runs on weeknights or a guild with such. I'm looking for a raid group that's well organized, with a set looting system, set night, set raid group, event coordination, and a leader that's actually making sure no one is wasting anyone else's time. In a guild I'm looking for a general philosophy of fair play and hilarity. If you are any of the groups that have previously invited me to your raid groups and I had to turn you down because of prior commitments, I am now available, so hook a gamer up.

You can contact me via ingame tell, ingame mail, or give me a nudge here. If you've got a website or an invite to a raid where I could see how you guys operate, that'd be useful.

Thanks.