Rakghoul infection in pvp is a nightmare

dpercy

i was playing a wz today and someone was infected with the rakghoul infection, as soon as the match started and we got the to the objective he exploded and infected half the team. then a 2 people left and i was getting stunned and was not able to do any of channeled abilities, from that point it was impossible to win the match!

This infection should not be in pvp!

This plague is the best thing ever. It's like how a plague works in real life. 4/8 pubs are infected, enter a WZ, and after dying blow up to infect say 5 imps, those imps take it into the next WZ which would essentially be probably 2-3 different WZ's, thus infecting now 10-15 people, and it continues to grow. This thing should stick around after the event.

imo the infection is the best thing to happen to warzones...ever

Who cares if you can't cast? I prefer to lose laughing, than win scowling.

+1. Grow a sense of humor folks, it is only lasting a week.

You could always spend 2-20k a WZ on vaccines :)

I freaking love it. It's super annoying at times but incredibly fun to have to deal with.

A few times we've been winning handily and I've been like, BRB heading East to explode, and infected 5 other players.

Once in an arena we had 1 member explode right as the gates opened. We were all dying of laughter, couldn't breathe.

The effects of the disease bother me less than the fact that people bring it into warzones in the first place. I have no interest in playing with people who care so little that they're prepared to nerf themselves through self stuns, those people were probably not even that good to begin with.

I freaking love it. It's super annoying at times but incredibly fun to have to deal with.

A few times we've been winning handily and I've been like, BRB heading East to explode, and infected 5 other players.

Once in an arena we had 1 member explode right as the gates opened. We were all dying of laughter, couldn't breathe.

That right there is me 4 times today...door open at beginning of round "Uuuurrrghhhh aaaarggghhhh" "Boom", my friend was laughing his *** off and good thing I was actually there so that we'd still win thanks to the 3rd round.

I like it. it's a new unexpected variable to the wz. After years of the same mechanics over and over- this is refreshing. And it's only for a week anyways.

2 nights ago, my 4 man got an arena match. As we waited for the gate to open my infection decided to kill me in the spawn. Since there are no revives at all in an arena, boom, that round is a guaranteed loss.

such impeccable timing. we all had a good laugh about it though.

Edited by StaticSilence

The best is when someone purposely gets their alt infected with space aids and then logs off that toon for several months. In that time most people use/sell/delete their vaccines. Said player then logs alt on and starts plague all over again at some random point long after event.

The infection doesn't bother me, it adds a variable to pvp that isn't always there. Only time I have had an issue with it, had the ball was about to score in Huttball, blew up as I was going down the ramp. Didn't realize my timer was that far into it.